- Home /
- Pentek CRFC20-BB Carbon Block (Chloramines Monster)
You need this, If your town treats water like mine its loaded with cloramine By Rob Coberg on 12/9/12Rob Coberg would recommend this product to a friendThis is a must have if you are to pruduce water for your reef tanks. I have a industrial system which uses these 20" filters, but the smaller version is very good also.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Pentek CRFC20-BB Carbon Block (Chloramines Monster)'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The Pentek CRFC20-BB carbon block cartridge help reduce sediment while providing greater chloramines performance capacities than granular carbon. It also significantly reduce the carbon fines found in many granular canisters. It is ideal for higher flow rate and capacity applications.
The CRFC20-BB cartridge is capable of removing chloramines from
- 10,000 gallons of water at 5 GPM*
- 25,000 gallons of water at 2.5 GPM*
- 75,000 gallons of water at 1 GPM * (**)
* This cumulative filtered water and includes both product and waste water
** All of our RO and RO/DI systems operate at 1 GPM or less
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - SingleEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427