Ask a question
This frag rack is 11.5" long, 2.5" wide and .25" thick. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The N52 v3 MAG rack is the newest design with several improvements over previous models. This is the most versatile MAG rack on the market and a large step above those racks that only work with frag plugs with round stems.
Works will ALL frag plug sizes INCLUDING coral cradles, frag pods, the new Ecotech frag plugs and even those big ORA frag plugs.
- NOT Egg crate but made from injection molded aquarium grade ABS plastic, it will never harm your reef or it's inhabitants.
- Made with N52 grade neodymium magnets. This is the highest and strongest grade magnet that can be manufactured on earth!
- One of the largest frag racks available holding up to 30 frags at a time!
- Extremely thin plate (1/4") making it very small and compact within the aquarium.
- Stabilizer legs to prevent the rack from tipping forward when too much weight is applied.
- Plastic sealed wet side magnets will never rust when exposed to saltwater. GUARANTEED FOR LIFE*
- Will hold securely on up to a ½” thick aquarium wall without the need for additional magnets.
- Compare and see, other sellers want you to buy additional magnets at great expense to do what our frag rack can do for less!
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON WETSIDE MAGNETS! GUARANTEED TO NEVER RUST OR CORRODE*
There are no videos related to this product.
Pleasantly surprised! By Jared on 5/10/2016Jared would recommend this product to a friendI was really hesitant to purchase this product after reading some of the reviews but wanting to avoid an ugly DIY tray I took a leap of faith and found myself pleasantly surprised. To address some of the other negative reviews... The manual clearly states that the magnets are not fixed into their housings and proceeds to instruct on how to secure them if needed. It also cautions of the brittle nature of the magnets - which again, is practically unavoidable unless they used larger magnets which would take away from the profile. My aquarium glass is half an inch thick and this tray isn't going anywhere. If the magnets did run the full length you wouldn't be able to pull the two sides apart. Easy to adjust and looks awesome. All that said, I do feel like this product is quite overpriced and for that reason I'll give it a 4 out of 5.
Nice Rack By Alexander on 4/13/2016Alexander would recommend this product to a friendI would have give the rack five stars but the magnets com out very easily when adjusting, Hard to place magnets it rack, and the magnets break very easily. Its the right idea and works well until you need to move or adjust it. I also had to buy extra magnets to keep it in place. I have a XL 525 reefer with 3/8 glass. I new I might have to buy the extra magnets but it costs you 5 dollars for shipping because you can only buy the magnets from OceanWonders. BRS needs to stock the extra magnets if they are going to sell the product.
fit well and easy to adjust height position By alfpiccolo on 2/15/2016alfpiccolo would recommend this product to a friendI have it on the side of my RSReefer 170. Strong magnet and looks great for my overgrown, newly frag corals. It is also good for acclimating my new coral frags to light level. Since the wet side magnets are not fixed to the rack, when you try to move the rack down, you will need to get your hand wet to push it down alongside with he outside magnets. This will assure you that the wet side magnets will not slip out.
Good product , with some drawbacks By Rajkumar on 1/4/2016Rajkumar would recommend this product to a friendI like the design and finish of the product. And that is a low profile frag rack. The reason for only two star are
- The external magnet (non-water one) is very brittle, it broke into two after a drop from 3 feet onto wood floor.
- The magnet are not fixed into rack, when I was trying to move the rack few inch down by moving the external bar, only magnet moved down out of rack causing the rack to fall.
Good little rack By Jeremy on 11/16/2015Jeremy would recommend this product to a friendI had the older version of this rack that had the two separate magnets on the outside of the tank versus the bar that the new ones have. Mine works great and is still in use after a year or so. It cleans up easy with a vinegar soak, and isn't an eye sore in the tank like some of the other bulkier, multicolor options out there.
works perfect!!! By johanngh on 11/9/2015johanngh would recommend this product to a friendits really nice option, good design, strong, and reliable for keep safe your frags....100% recomended!!!!!
What a disapointment By K.C on 9/2/2015K.C wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThe picture of this rack is completely deceiving. You'd think there was a magnet running the full length of the rack, which there is not. There are 2 of their magnets hidden by a molded plastic cover. You can build is rack for less than $15. Buy 2 sets of the Ocean Wonders magnets and use a piece of black eggcrate with a little super glue. I did that first and regret buying this for twice the price.
Nice little rack By Tony on 8/3/2015Tony would recommend this product to a friendNice little frag rack. magnets hold well on my 180g