- Home /
- VorTech Wireless Module: WXM - Neptune Systems
Easy Setup - Great Control By Stephen on 12/11/13Stephen would recommend this product to a friendI've read forum posts about folks having difficulty getting the WXM set up and updating firmware and such. As long as you carefully follow the step by step instructions from Neptune it's actually pretty easy. I set mine up and programmed it in under an hour.
The level of control over your pumps that this provides amazed me. You actually have a finer level of control then through Ecotech's ESL. I highly recommend this item.
Like a Magic Wand for your tank By Alex on 11/25/13Alex would recommend this product to a friendWorks great. Easy to set up. I can now make adjustments to my MP40wES's from anywhere in the world. Great product.
EXCELLENT Product! By Bob on 9/18/13Bob would recommend this product to a friendI hooked this up to my MP40W & MP10W. Works Great. Made my life a lot easier when it comes to Circulation in my Reef Tank. Corals Love it! Once set up these are AWESOME!
Great By David on 8/18/13David would recommend this product to a friendEasy to use, setup and program. Well the programming takes a little time, but great price from BRS. Thanks again for a wide range of products and BRStv
Simplifies Life By Carl on 8/8/13Carl would recommend this product to a friendI have 4 Vortech pumps and switching them from different modes would be a nightmare for feeding and other maintenance
Outstanding By Warren on 4/1/13Warren would recommend this product to a friendMust have if you have the vortex pump and the Neptune system. Amazing what you can do with these things.
excellent product By max on 3/15/13max would recommend this product to a friendJust bought this module to connect a Mp40 and MP10 to my apex on a 72G. Adding the pumps to the controller is pretty easy and the directions are detailed. The tricky part is setting up profiles and writing the code. However, if you do a google search, there are a number of people who shared their code, so you can copy and paste and make your own adjustments
This Works awesome By Chuckie on 2/24/13Chuckie would recommend this product to a friendIt took A little to program but once I got the hang of it I LOVE the control over my Vortevh Pump, Vary Happy.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'VorTech Wireless Module: WXM - Neptune Systems'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
VorTech Wireless Module: WXM Features:
- Wirelessly controls any of Ecotech’s wireless pumps (WWD or EcoSmart)
- 11 Independent channels to support 11 VorTech pumps
- Supports EcoTech’s Constant, Reef Crest, Lagoon Random, Pulse, Sync and Anti-Sync modes
- Modes of operation can be changed throughout the day
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- Pumps can be dynamically added/removed from the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
- Fully upgradeable - WXM firmware and pump firmware can be updated for feature enhancement
- LED Status indicator and wireless status indicator
- Use your mobile device to view the wave action
Deal of the Day!
BRS Felt Filter Sock with Draw StringEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2013 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427