- Home /
- Triple Inline TDS Meter TRM-1 - HM Digital
$29.99 As low as: $28.99
$24.99 As low as: $23.99
$24.99 As low as: $23.99
$45.99 As low as: $43.99
Perfect for saving money By Paul on 10/22/2014Paul would recommend this product to a friendI use this TDS meter on my inlet, after my RO membrane, and after my DI cartridges. It works perfect for multiple reasons. First, I know what my TDS coming in and going out of my RO membrane so I can tell if I'm getting the rejection I should and know when it's time to replace my membrane. Next, when I first turn the unit on, I can flush the good water coming out of the membrane until the TDS comes down so I'm not using up resin. This is from TDS creep, read about it if you haven't heard of it. Lastly, it tells me when I need to change my resin as the last one will show me if TDS comes above 0, so I'll know the resin is exhausted. Perfect and not a big investment.
Could not be simpler to use By Oz on 9/28/2014Oz would recommend this product to a friendProduct does what it claim and so far seems to do it well. It's very simple to operate.
It is great being able to monitor 3 stages of filtration By mfief on 6/26/2014mfief would recommend this product to a friendBeing able to monitor the TDS after the carbon blocks, ro unit, and after the DI resin is great. No need for un necessary filter changes. You can check three phases of filtration in seconds and replace only the necessary filters. This will save money in the long run.
There are no videos related to this product.
TRM-1 TDS Meter Features
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off function shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
Deal of the Day!
Aquabreed 200 Calcium & Alkalinity DripperEnds in
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $12.7400:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427