Ask a question
These are a newer line of skimmer which have not been on the market for a long period of time. As for performance in our initial tests the pumps are fairly quiet with the only noise of course coming from the Air intake. With the silencer attached and a closed stand you will not be able to hear the skimmer running. For performance they are rated well for the appropriate sized bio load. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Integrated Messner Pump saves space
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 8.3" x 8.3" (210mm x 210mm)
- Total Height - 19.75" (500mm)
- Cup Diameter - 5.5" (140mm)
- Pump - Messner ASP1500
- Air Intake - 360 L/H
- Power Consumption - 16w @ 120v AC
1x SC145I Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Messner ASP1500 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
There are no videos related to this product.
decent skimmer for its size By rentedpepper on 9/10/2016rentedpepper would recommend this product to a friendive had this skimmer for a while now. i bought it right when brs started selling it. its one of the few that would actually fit in my sump. the first one i got had a bad pump. it would shut down for a min or 2 every hour or so. brs was quick to send me a brand new one. (great customer service!) it has worked well ever since. i have a 60 gallon tank with a med/high bio-load and it pulls a good amount of crud out. way better than my old sro sss1000. the water level adjustment is very crappy tho. i cant blame them for a bad pump but the design of the gate valve for the water level is terribly cheap. but once its dialed in it works great. every other part is build solid