- Home /
- Skimz Monzter SH2 Hang On External Skimmer
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Skimz Monzter SH2 Hang On External Skimmer'
Previously Asked Questions
by chad on July 24, 2014, @4:46 AM
How does water get from tank to the box that the skim me sits in? Is an extra pimp needed? Or does it siphon once primed?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Chad,
The skimmer box does require a feed pump. I personally would suggest the Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 as it will supply plenty enough flow and is a pretty small and quiet pump.
Follow manufacturer instructions for installation.
- Dimensions 5.9" x 3.74" x 16.54" (150mm x 95mm x 420mm)
- Power Consumption: 7 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427