Ask a question
The Elos Calcium reactor media is a great choice. This particular reactor will hold about 7 cups of reactor media, which works out to about 1.5 liters.
- Hand-crafted with high quality materials and precision CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Recirculating design along with high efficiency pump helps to maximize the CO2 injected into reactor
- Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) integrated into base to force water upward evenly - minimizing dead spots
- Cone-Shaped Gas Channeling Chamber (GCC) at top of reactor helps channel undissolved CO2 to recirculate via the circulation pump
- Space for pH probe
- Easily fill additional media
- Method of feeding: Feed pump or gravity
- Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm)
- Holds roughly 7.28 pounds of media
- Foot Print: 6.93” x 9.25” (176mm x 235mm)
- Total Height: 21.65” (550mm)
- Feed Inlet: 1/4" (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing
E2000 Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Great Reactor By Sean on 2/17/2016Sean would recommend this product to a friendHaven't had a commercial reactor until this one. Everything else I had was DIY so I wouldn't say I'm an expert. This reactor however is very easy to set up, quiet and efficient. The the only thing I'd want would have been a better valve to drip the effluent, but I used the one from my old reactor so no worries from me. This might be an issue for other hobbyist.
Skimz Monzter CM122 External Calcium Reactor By jordan on 12/9/2015jordan would recommend this product to a friendSo far so good for the first two weeks. only thing I would suggest is for a precision needle valve for better drip rates.
Wow is all i gotta say By Dave on 11/30/2015Dave would recommend this product to a friendThis thing rocks in my opinion does everything its supposed to do, hooks up to my neptune system with ease. The build quality is second to none and im happy that BRS warrantys them that is a major plus for me i have a Skimmer i feel the same way about also a skims these guys know how to make nice stuff i would so recommend this to anyone who is looking for a calcium reactor .
in my budget By jake on 11/27/2015jake would recommend this product to a friendWanted to try a CA/RX and replace my two part dosers. This was easier than I thought and one of the only options in my budget.
Great! By Jay on 11/27/2015Jay would recommend this product to a friendThis is way better than my old reactor. My corals have never looked better - love it!
Replacement impellers unavailable By Colin on 8/26/2015Colin wouldn't recommend this product to a friendReactor worked fine for 6 months until the pump became very loud. Pulled the pump and it was clear why. The Impeller pin was worn so far that the impeller was making contact with the impeller housing and making a racket. Tried to order a replacement here. Not available! Contacted customer service and they said it was still in warranty and got me one out very quickly. The only problem is it wore the pin out again. This time OVERNIGHT. Contacted Customer Service again but haven't heard back. In short why would you buy a product that you cant get replacement parts for.