Ask a question
- Cone shape body helps push bubbles up and reduces bubbles bursting
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Base Diameter: 7.09" (180mm)
- Foot Print: 8.27” x 8.27” (210mm x 210mm)
- Total Height: 21” (535mm)
ES2000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 143 GPH (540 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
great By seacrabb on 12/16/2016seacrabb would recommend this product to a friendawesome protien skimmer sooooo much better than the vertex i had
Worth every penny By Jon on 12/11/2016Jon would recommend this product to a friendBigger then I thought it was going to be works great would buy it again in a heart beat
Great By Gabriel on 1/19/2016Gabriel would recommend this product to a friendI bought this to replace my year old Vertex. I was constantly pestered by my Vertex overflowing and tuning issues. I have had the Skimz for about a month now, it took about five days to break in and it has only overflowed 1 time. My skimmate is pretty good. The noise level coming out of it is very low. It is also a big bonus that BRS handles all Skimz warranty and has all Skimz replacement parts on hand.
Good skimmer, but.... By David on 6/1/2015David would recommend this product to a friendI like the skimmer I have had it in for 2 weeks and it is skimming great. I have already seen improvement in my Chili coral. My old skimmer wasn't working so some organic built up. My only problem with this is that the pump has a cord that is about 3-4 feet long and it was not long enough to reach my controller. I had to run an extension cord under my tank and I do not like this as I feel It is a hazard but don't have a choice