- Home /
- Selcon Vitamin Fish Food Supplement
Starting at: $13.99
Starting at: $12.99
My fish are spoiled By Jordan on 4/20/14Jordan would recommend this product to a friendIf I am not soaking in selcon, my fish do not have nearly the appetite.
Best Food Additive! By Nelson on 4/3/14Nelson would recommend this product to a friendI soak my frozen foods in Selcon 3-4 times a week for added nutrition. When I place the frozen cubes in a container with water I add .5-1ml while the food is thawing to allow it to soak in. My fish go crazy for the enhanced food. Their will be some cloudiness when feeding but it will soon clear up. Many of my corals and filter feeders really perk up when using it too. Extra nutrition all around! Even the small bottle will last a good long while if you follow the directions.
Fish love it! By Mark on 3/13/14Mark would recommend this product to a friendI wanted to make sure my fish were eating healthy, and have been feeding frozen food, but it likely doesn't have all the nutrition fish may need so got the Selcon. My fish love it, and now I think some of them have gotten spoiled and won't eat it or eat as vigorously without it! When adding it to the food, just add it by drops instead of the recommended quantity to use less as I believe less is sufficient.
fish love it By Michael on 2/2/14Michael would recommend this product to a friendI soak some of my frozen food in selcon about once a week and my fish go crazy for this stuff. I bought the smaller bottle and I feel like its going to last forever. Unless you have massive amounts of fish or make large batches of diy food I dont know how you could use the amount in the big bottle.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Selcon Vitamin Fish Food Supplement'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Selcon Concentrate Ingredients
- Selco Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Marine lipids - 200 mg/g
- Stabilized Vitamin C - 200 mg
- Vitamine B12 Cyanocobalamin - 240 mcg
Manufacturer Instructions for Use
Filters may continue to run.
- 1. Soak freeze-dried or frozen foods with .5 mL of Selcon in a plastic cup.
- 2. Fill cup with a small amount of water to make contents easier to pour.
- NOTE: Water will cloud temporarily - benefiting all filter-feeding invertebrates.
- 1. Feed 1.0 mL of Selcon to a portion of live brine shrimp.
- 2. Aerate heavily to increase nutritional value.
- NOTE: Wait 12 hours before releasing shrimp into tank.
- 1. For invertebrates, add at the rate of .5 mL of Selcon Concentrate per 50 gallons of aquarium water.
- NOTE: Use less if water does not clear overnight.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Top Off Doser – 50 mL per minuteEnds in$89.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W (Gen 2) LED Light FixtureEnds in
Regular Price: $549.00
Special Price: $449.0000:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427