- Home /
- Red Sea Coral Colors A (Iodine/Halogens) - 500 mL
No related items recommended for this product.
good By Joe on 4/23/2013Joe would recommend this product to a friendI use this with my BRS two part to add trace elements. Conversion is pretty easy to calculate
great iodine supplement By Michael on 3/4/2013Michael would recommend this product to a friendNoticed considerable change in coloration of all my pink corals especially my montipora. great product easy ti use and the measuring cup is included
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Red Sea has developed a system with four different ...
Previously Asked Questions
by Jon on June 22, 2014, @2:37 PM
can I mix the red sea coral colors a,b,c,d together? Can i do the same with the red sea engery a &b?
I would like to put them all in one bottle and use a doser....not sure if I can combine them all.
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jon,
Sorry but they cannot be mixed together in the same container. The different reagents will react with each other in those concentrations so they have to kept separate until added to the tank.
Through extensive research, Red Sea has idenitified 31 trace and minor elements that help make up the skeleton and soft tissue of corals. These elements are essential to the proper coloration of SPS corals. Red Sea has divided these elements into four groups which make up there Red Sea Coral Colors.
- Red Sea Coral Colors A (Iodine/Halogens) - promotes pink colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors B (Potassium) - promotes red colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors C (Iron/Complementary Trace Elements) - promotes green colors
- Red Sea Coral Colors D (Trace Element Complex) - promotes purple/blue colors
Deal of the Day!
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration FluidEnds in
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427