Ask a question
Please recommend something else if this isn't adequate. I'd rather have more flow, than less. I have a valve to control the flow. I just finished my new house. In a few months I will get to work on my 500g reef tank, and my 3000g native salt fowler tank (texas)
This pump will have a maximum flow height of 12' which means at 12' the flow will stop. at 10' the flow from the pump will be greatly reduced to less than 466GPH. For this same style you would need an increase pump with either a great head height such as the DC pumps available or a large flow rate. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
There are no videos related to this product.
Quiet and dependable. By Doc on 4/25/2016Doc would recommend this product to a friendThere are lot's of choices in pumps and I have been using this one for over five years. It is working without repairs or new parts. I had it as the main return pump on a mixed reef 75 gallon for about 3 years and it was more that enough flow. It was in the living room and was absolutely quiet. I could hear the protein skimmer, the power heads but not the return pump. When I upgraded to a 180 I purchased a Danner Mag 9 and use the Quiet One to pump water changes and reservoir ato. But I believe the Quiet One would have enough power to run a return on a 180.