- Home /
- Nuvo Aquarium Nano 16 Gallon Starter Tank Kit
Great Starter Package! By Scott on 7/10/2014Scott would recommend this product to a friendI just jumped back into the fish world after being out of it for over 10 years. I have always wanted to own a salt water reef tank and I found this package was the best for what I was looking for. I spent weeks researching online and this is by far the best reef starter package for the money that I found and Bulk Reef Supply has hundreds of instructional videos to walk you down the path of a successful reef tank. I am excited to add my first coral here in a couple of weeks!
Ask a Question About 'Nuvo Aquarium Nano 16 Gallon Starter Tank Kit'
Previously Asked Questions
by Scott on June 20, 2014, @12:47 PM
I noticed this kit does not come with a thermometer? Which one would you recommend getting with this kit?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Scott,
The Neo-Therm heater has a thermometer built into it, but if you would like another standalone thermometer then the JBJ Digitemp is a great route to go.
by Jeff on April 30, 2014, @8:37 AM
does this product ship to Canada?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Jeff,
Good question. Unfortunately with this particular kit it is unable to be shipped to Canada.
by Tim on April 26, 2014, @5:42 PM
Are the two 8w lights sufficient for a RBTA? If not, what do you recommend?
Bulk Reef Supply RBTA are a pretty light demanding critter so I wouldn't recommend it with the included lights. The Kessil A350 or A360 would be a good option. Plenty of light and if you pick up the goose neck adapter the setup/installation would be very similar to what you have just much brighter.
by Jacob on April 4, 2014, @3:58 AM
It says it come with two different heaters. Which one actually comes with the tank?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jacob,
It comes with both of the heaters. The larger one is the one you want to use in the tank, and the smaller one for heating up your water change water.
Nuvo Aquarium Nano 16 by Innovative Marine
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- 2 - 8 Watt SkkyeLight LED Light with 14,000K Color Spectrum
- 6 mm Bent Glass - No Seams
- Tempered Glass Lid & Clips
- Black, acrylic pedestal
- 2 - 8 Watt SkkyeLight LED Light
- 211 GPH Pump Flow
- Acrylic Filter Wall with Dual Overflow Boxes
- 2 Media Baskets
- 2 Flare Nozzles
15 lbs. of Reef Saver Rock
- Environmentally friendly rock, works great for aquascaping
- 100% free of nuisance algae and pests
- Guaranteed to be free of apitasia, bubble algae, parasitic isopods, mantis shrimp, acro eating flat worms, little red bugs, fire worms, predatory nudibranchs, pyramidellid snails and other common pests.
- BRS Reef Saver Rock arrives at our warehouse pre-soaked and rinsed. This is by far our cleanest rock.
100 mL Instant Ocean Bio-Spira
Use BIO-Spira in newly setup saltwater aquariums to make it fish safe. Live nitrifying bacteria reduces fish loss in marine aquariums due to ammonia and nitrite toxicity. BIO-Spira can also be used after a water change, when adding new fish, or after medicating your saltwater aquarium.
20 lb. Original Grade Ocean Direct Live Reef Sand
- Grain size: 0.25 - 6.5 mm
- Contains live ocean bacteria to help with cycling of tank
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt (Makes 55 Gallons)
- Biologically balanced, elevated levels of the foundation elements (Calcium, Magnesium & Carbonates) necessary for sustainable, accelerated growth and enhanced vitality of all corals.
- Makes 55 of solution when mixed to 1.021 salinity.
- Crystalline ingredients dissolve clear
- Enhanced with calcium and over 70 major and minor trace elements
- No anti-caking agents
- Formulated for to help sustain the most fragile of tank inhabitants
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration Fluid
Easily and accurately measure the salinity of your saltwater
Marine-S 1.76 oz
Enhance the colors and boost growth of your smaller plant-eating fish with a high protein food.
75W Neo-Therm Heater from Cobalt Aquatics
Easy to set, one-touch control with LED Display
150W Accu-Therm Sumbersilbe Heater from Cobalt Aquatics
High quality ceramic heat radiator provides even heat distribution
Hydor Koralia Evolution Powerhead 1150
- Great for creating water movement
- Suction cup and magnet mounting system
Deal of the Day!
Kessil A350 / A350W LED Aquarium LightEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427