- Home /
- Marine A Pellet Fish Food - Hikari
No related items recommended for this product.
Good stuff By Magic on 6/2/2014Magic would recommend this product to a friendI've been feeding all my fish and shrimps Hikari for the longest time. They prefer it over all other foods and wont touch any other pellets. They are all big and fat :)... I just soak some in RODI water before feeding to make it a bit soft.
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
Hikari Feeding Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within two minutes - 2 to 3 times a day.
- No food should remain after the two minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding.
- Try soaking Marine-A in a cup of purified water for a few minutes prior to feeding. This will make the pellets elastic and sponge-like resembling the foods your fish would instincually eat.
- Pellets will not crumble or fall apart during feeding and is readily accepted by most finicky marine fishes.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Deal of the Day!
ReefKeeper Elite Plus - Digital AquaticsEnds in$349.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427