- Home /
- Marine A Pellet Fish Food - Hikari
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
Ask a Question About 'Marine A Pellet Fish Food - Hikari'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Hikari Feeding Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within two minutes - 2 to 3 times a day.
- No food should remain after the two minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding.
- Try soaking Marine-A in a cup of purified water for a few minutes prior to feeding. This will make the pellets elastic and sponge-like resembling the foods your fish would instincually eat.
- Pellets will not crumble or fall apart during feeding and is readily accepted by most finicky marine fishes.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Top Off Doser – 50 mL per minuteEnds in$89.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W (Gen 2) LED Light FixtureEnds in
Regular Price: $549.00
Special Price: $449.0000:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427