- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Media 1000 mL
Great product By Rusty on 2/26/2014Rusty would recommend this product to a friendGreat product for any sps and Lps system !!! I love it !!! Awesome
Community and instruction By Deebo on 1/5/2014Deebo would recommend this product to a friendI just started so i cannot comment on the products claims but so far there is no shortage of help from the massive zeovit community. There is also a very easy to understand guide that instructed it's use.
Zeovit Works. Even on a Nano. By Lindsey on 9/9/2012Lindsey would recommend this product to a friendI've tried lots of other bio media and carbon dosing regimens. Zeovit still works the best. If you want to pull off the "impossible" of a high bioload and low nutrients, give this a shot.
Do remember you need all four components of the system, and the zeovit media needs to be aggitated daily and replaced monthly. The company recommends a zeolyte reactor with a pull rod that makes aggitating easy, but I've used on my 14 gallon nano for more than a year now. Just put them in a coarse media bag, place them where the water will be forced through them, downstream from a mechanical filter and upstream from any chemical filtration. Every day, pull them out and give them a good swish in the DT before putting them back.
Zeo Stones Rocks By Vu on 1/31/2012Vu would recommend this product to a friendIf u have problems with nutrients, Zeo is the way to go. I'm able to keep a sps with large bioload mainly cause these zeostones
Solid product By Anthony on 11/29/2010Anthony would recommend this product to a friendZEOvites perform as stated, a must have for any sps or mixed tank.
Korallen-Zucht ZeoVit System is designed to maintain ultra low nutrient levels similar to the ocean reef habitat our corals thrive in naturally. As long as there is enough light, maintaining ultra low nitrates and phosphate has shown to increase coral coloration, growth rates and vitality. All you need to get started with the Zeovit system is a reactor and the “Basic Four:”
- Zeolites – The KZ ZEOvit ZEOlight mix is the primary media used in the reactor. The mix consists of three different zeolites chosen for their ability to reduce toxins in a balanced manor.
- ZEObak – This is a liquid additive containing a variety of bacterial strains that form the proper chain for nutrient reduction. Used to introduce and maintain healthy populations of the desired bacteria in the ZEOvit system.
- ZEOfood – This is nutritional supplement for the corals. ZEOfood is primarily composed of amino acids and vitamins which enable corals to uptake necessary nutrients and leads to a natural brilliant coloration.
- ZEOstart – Promotes the reproduction of all nitrifying bacteria in the aquarium to help the system naturally remove phosphate and nitrate.
So what about all of the other Korallen-Zucht additives? Most of the other products are designed to further increase color, growth and vitality but are generally considered optional products that would be used after the initial stages of implementing the KZ ZEOvit system using the “Basic Four.”
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Cayman Sun Double Ended Metal Halide Lighting System with LEDsEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427