- Home /
- HI713-11 Phosphate LR Standards for HI713 Hanna Checker - Fresh & Marine Water
48 Reward Points$48.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'HI713-11 Phosphate LR Standards for HI713 Hanna Checker - Fresh & Marine Water'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Hanna Checker Instructions for Phosphate LR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. Open B, HI713-11 standard cuvette and add 1 packet of HI713-25 reagent using procedure from the instructions (including timing).
- 3. At the C.1 prompt, place A, HI713-11 into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 4. At the C.2 prompt, place B, HI713-11 standard cuvette as prepared above into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 0.92 and 1.08 ppm at 25°C
- *Attention: 1.00 ppm standard cuvette can be used only once.
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427