Ask a question
Hanna Checker Instructions for Phosphate LR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. Open B, HI713-11 standard cuvette and add 1 packet of HI713-25 reagent using procedure from the instructions (including timing).
- 3. At the C.1 prompt, place A, HI713-11 into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 4. At the C.2 prompt, place B, HI713-11 standard cuvette as prepared above into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 0.92 and 1.08 ppm at 25°C
- *Attention: 1.00 ppm standard cuvette can be used only once.
There are no videos related to this product.
single use item By Mike on 12/18/2014Mike wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI was caught by surprise by this. It's a single use calibration test.
wish I'd seen David's review before ordering. Hopefully a 2nd review will help draw attention to this.
Pricey, one and done, wrong range By David on 8/23/2014David wouldn't recommend this product to a friendSeveral problems with this standard. First it isn't clear in the description but it's a one time use standard. Basically a cuvette with a known amount of phosphate. You do your normal test and compare your results to the standard, The additional problem is the standard is 1.0 and we should be measuring tank water with 0.04 to maybe 0.3. Not the best standard for the range we're testing for. Not worth $11 IMO.