- Home /
- Hamilton Fiji Sun T5 HO Fluorescent Lighting System with LEDs
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Hamilton Fiji Sun T5 HO Fluorescent Lighting System with LEDs'
Previously Asked Questions
by Shannon on March 26, 2014, @8:05 AM
1. Have you guys had any good feedback with this item? I am looking to upgrade my lighting but I don't want to spend thousands on new kessels.
2.Will this fit under an aquarium hood? Does it have standoffs or does it have to be mounted from the ceiling?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Shannon,
1. Feedback on the Hamilton's has been quiet good. To be entirely honest, there isn't a whole lot of T5 options these days as almost everyone has switched over to LED's. The LED's are more money up front though you don't have the ongoing bulb replacement costs so in the long run may not be.
2. It may but it really depends the size of your hood and the particular light fixture you are looking at. Most folks who have a canopy would look at one of the retrofit kits. Those kits are intended to be mounted in canopies and forgo the extra case, etc, and have a lot easier mounting solutions. The Aruba sun is the one I would look at and linked below. They come together as a kit that just needs to be screwed into your canopy. Depending on the size of your tank and the corals you want to keep, you may want 2 or 3 kits.
by Casey on March 13, 2014, @7:44 PM
Is this good for soft coral?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Casey,
It depends on the coral and the size of the tank, but assuming you have an adequately sized light for your size tank then most soft corals should be no problem at all.
Hamilton Technology's Aruba Sun Lighting system is High Output T5 Fluorescent and LEDs in one.
Available in 4 Sizes with 4 or 6 Bulbs
- German mirror finish reflector to intensify metal halide light output, corrosion resistant
- Anodized aluminum reflector wraps around each T5 bulb increasing light output 300%
- Acrylic splash guard shield to protect bulbs
- Cooling fan to help extend bulb life
- Built-in adjustable steel suspension kit
- Separate power cord for LEDs to operate independently
- 6 Bulb - Three independent T5 lighting controls, three T5 HO Actinic blue bulbs, three T5 HO 10,000K Super White bulbs
- 4 Bulb - Two independent T5 lighting controls, two T5 HO Actinic blue bulbs, two T5 HO 10,000K Super White bulbs
Fiji Sun T5 High Output Lighting System with LEDs
10,000K Super White T5 High Output Fluorescent
|Actinic BlueT5 High Output Fluorescent||LEDs||Dimensions|
|6 x 24W||2 Ft||3||3||Moonlight Blue||24.75" L x 20" W x 4.5" H|
|6 x 39W||3 Ft||3||3||Moonlight Blue||36.5" L x 20" W x 4.5" H|
|4 x 54W||4 Ft||2||2||Moonlight Blue||48.25" L x 14"W x 4.5" H|
|6 x 54W||4 Ft||3||3||Moonlight Blue||48.25" L x 20"W x 4.5" H|
Deal of the Day!
BRS Top Off Doser – 50 mL per minuteEnds in$89.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W (Gen 2) LED Light FixtureEnds in
Regular Price: $549.00
Special Price: $449.0000:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427