Ask a question
ps- My buddy, Pete, has the standard size flipper and it really is very effective... When flipped to the scrapper side, coraline doesn't stand a chance. That is a first for my 10+ years using various mag cleaners that make the same claims.
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coraline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
- Includes Stainless Steel for glass tanks.
- It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
Very nice By Jay on 1/19/2017Jay would recommend this product to a friendThe magnet could be a bit stronger but it works pretty good
Just Get It! By Shane on 9/20/2016Shane would recommend this product to a friendBest glass cleaner ever. I played with this guys big brother at macna and had to have one of each. I have the nano for my 34g cube and the regular one for my 50 gallon and they work awesome. I'll never go back to anything else for a glass tank.
pretty good product By Moses on 2/6/2016Moses would recommend this product to a friendi purchased this one based on glass thickness. i have 55gal tank and this works really well and fits in tight places. my only complaint is the magnet could be stronger or i thought it would be stronger. i should have purchased the next size up. i did use my existing glass cleaner magnet with the flipper and it works awesome now. i recommend going the next size up if you have a 55gal or bigger. would i buy it again? yes!
Excellent By Salty Pickle on 2/1/2016Salty Pickle would recommend this product to a friendI really like this scraper a lot, I use it on the IM 10 and IM20. It has an incredibly thin profile the works very well with my nano tank since I have some rock work that is very close to the glass. Flipping the scraper has a little bit of a learning curve and will require a little bit of practice. The scraper and the pad both do a very good job cleaning the glass. I tried to use the nano float on my IM 25 Lagoon and it still works but the magnet power is significantly reduced and the scraping power is lost, I highly recommend bumping up to the next size up if you have the IM 25. All and all I am very happy with this scraper and it works as it should. I have not had it long enough to judge the durability or longevity of the blade but it doesn't not show any signs of damage or dulling after scraping a fair amount of coralline algae.