- Home /
- Fauna Marin Ultra Balling Light Trace 3 - Health Elements
Starting at: $13.99
Starting at: $13.99
Starting at: $16.99
Try it and see By Rocco on 2/3/2014Rocco would recommend this product to a friendBeen in the hobby for 20 yrs and kinda wanted to punt Fauna Marin balling lite and give it a try. Follow the directions given by BRS video.
The reef loves it! It gives the additional boost for the finicky inhabitants and everything else. I can see the additional spark it gives to my reef!
This review will be copied to the other 2 balling lite additions.
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Two part dosing can be a great way to maintain par ...
Ask a Question About 'Fauna Marin Ultra Balling Light Trace 3 - Health Elements'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Metal Halide 175W Electronic Ballast - AssembledEnds in
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $112.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427