Ask a question
From our tests the conservative estimate is 6ml of trace 1 and 2 mixed with the Calcium and 20 mL of trace 3 mixed with the Alkalinity. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
trace cooler By Zmbiestriker on 6/20/2017Zmbiestriker would recommend this product to a friendbetter color
Trace elements By Shawn on 7/4/2015Shawn would recommend this product to a friendI tried this stuff to get away from manually dosing my tank trace elements. My GSP'S & other corals are growing like wild fire. I will need to frag soon AGAIN!
Bang By Greenstreet on 12/20/2014Greenstreet would recommend this product to a friendWorks great for me great colors
Try it and see By rocco on 2/3/2014rocco would recommend this product to a friendBeen in the hobby for 20 yrs and kinda wanted to punt Fauna Marin balling lite and give it a try. Follow the directions given by BRS video.
The reef loves it! It gives the additional boost for the finicky inhabitants and everything else. I can see the additional spark it gives to my reef!
This review will be copied to the other 2 balling lite additions.