- Home /
- Energy Bar 4 - Neptune Systems
Out of stock
Easy By Warren on 4/1/13Warren would recommend this product to a friendEasily connected to my Neptune Jr. Needed a few more plugs and this plugged and played with easy. Love it.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Energy Bar 4 - Neptune Systems'
Previously Asked Questions
Add additional control to your Apex Neptune Systems with the Energy Bar 8. This is NOT just a power strip.
- 4 Independently Controlled Outlets 3 rated at 8A@120V AC, 1 rated at 12A@120V AC
- 16-Gauge, powder-coated aluminum construction - best protection against a catastrophic failure
- Energy consumption sent to Apex Controller to better distribute the load
- Soft-Start - slowly ramps up power to your pumps/powerheads to help extend the life of the pump
- Power Failure Protection
- Communication Detection
- Pre-programmed Failsafe State
- Extra AquaBus Connections
- Manufacturer's Manual
Deal of the Day!
DIY Aquarium Screen Top Kits - 1/4" NettingEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map