- Home /
- BRS Bulk Deionization Resin
Starting at: $5.99
Starting at: $6.99
Starting at: $7.99
$3.49 As low as: $3.32
Awesome By DBLAKE62 on 11/9/2014DBLAKE62 would recommend this product to a friendTDS ZERO CANT GET BETTER THEN THAT!
Awesome stuff By DBLAKE62 on 11/9/2014DBLAKE62 would recommend this product to a friendVacuum sealed quality preformance you can count on. Each package contains the highest quality resin you can buy.
Great stuff By shovelrider on 9/29/2014shovelrider would recommend this product to a friendThis stuff does what it is supposed to do. I get about 6-8 months of 0 TDS with this resin with my water quality. Replacing the resin is easy as well with the BRS cartridges. High quality and great price!
Longer lasting By David on 9/21/2014David would recommend this product to a friendI had been using the color changing resin, though I have a TDS meter. I switched to this product and I am much happier. I am finding it lasts a lot longer than the color changing! Highly recommend!
Great Product! By Josh on 9/15/2014Josh would recommend this product to a friendTDS instantly went down to 0 from 32. Works perfectly!
Outstanding! By Paul on 5/14/2014Paul would recommend this product to a friendI've been relying on BRS from the get-go and the DI resin is one of the products i regularly need. I've used the regular kind in stead of the color changing type and with the same positive results. I re-ordered and i was pleasantly surprised when i opened the box as they included an extra unit.... That made my day
Works great By Steve on 11/25/2013Steve would recommend this product to a friendHave used BRS for my mag, cal, alk and order this for the first time. Works great in my RODI system and cheaper than what I paying. Also the video shows the correct way to refill you canister. Thanks BRS, I was not aware the resign should be packed. I would recommend this product
Right Stuff! By Paul on 11/12/2013Paul would recommend this product to a friendNo Hasle ordering and great results. I'm trying the regular this time in stead of colorchange...tds meter will tell me when its time...BRS has been my key to success sofar...tank is doing great!
good stuff wish it came individually packed for each 10 inch for longer lasting. Excellent product otherwise. By phillip on 9/16/2013phillip would recommend this product to a friendgood stuff wish it came individually packed for each 10 inch for longer lasting. Excellent product otherwise.
Works every time By Jocelyn on 8/14/2013Jocelyn would recommend this product to a friendGreat stuff great price works every time.
Great Product By Troy on 8/13/2013Troy would recommend this product to a friendI have used the color changing media for a couple of years without a problem and just changed to the non color changing since I have tds meters and always have a backup supply I don't need to see the depletion. They both work great and are a great value as well.
Nicely Done By Aaron on 6/29/2013Aaron would recommend this product to a friendConsistent TDS of zero. I love the little extra resin supplied as it does tend to spill a bit when packing it in the canister. Easy to pack with the BRS video though. If you don't have a TDS meter the color changing resin might be a better solution, however. Either way you can't go wrong with BRS pricing and service.
BulkReefSupply.com takes pride in the proper packing of our DI Resin. DI resin begins depleting when exposed to air. To avoid this, we package all of our DI resin in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags AND vacuum seal it so no air is left in the package to deplete the resin while its waiting to be used. Our resin can remain packaged this way for 2 years without losing its capacity. Our bulk DI bags are perfect for reefers who process a lot of water or otherwise go through resin quickly. The bags are resealable via a featured zipper lock. Keep in mind this won't be as good as the original seal so we recommend them only for reefers who need a high volume of DI Resin. Otherwise purchase the single refill packs for optimal freshness up to two years.
To get maximum life from your DI resin please takes the following steps
- Ensure optimal operation of your RO membrane. The higher your membranes rejection rate the fewer TDS your product water will contain resulting in longer lasting resin. The best way to keep the membrane rejection rate up is to monitor and change your prefilters appropriately as well as maintain at least 50psi going into the membrane.
- Ensure the resin is packed in the cartridge securely. The resin should be packed very tightly. When squeezed, there should be almost no flex to the cartridge.
- The initial couple minutes of water from your RO membrane will always be high, this is commonly referred to as TDS creep. Diverting the first few minutes of water down the drain can often greatly reduce DI resin consumption.
- Maintain low levels of carbon dioxide in your water supply. Excess carbon dioxide will deplete DI resin quickly. If you are depleting resin quickly and have already :addressed the two options above, excess carbon dioxide is the likely culprit. You have two choices:
- Collect the water coming from your RO system in a large container, add a powerhead or air stone and allow the CO2 to gas off. Then pump the water though your DI resin.
- Skip all that mess and just buy resin in bulk.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427