- Home /
- BioPronto Marine - Two Little Fishies
Worked Great By Martin on 2/3/2014Martin would recommend this product to a friendThis product gave me just the bacteria boost I needed. Removed some rock surface area, and this closed the gap.
Use for startup and anytime By BBoyter on 7/18/2013BBoyter would recommend this product to a friendI use this to start a new tank as well as add it to established tanks to make sure there is a diversity in the bio processing. It seems to work great on the tanks I have used it on,
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'BioPronto Marine - Two Little Fishies'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- 1. Shake well
- 2. Add to a high flow area of the tank
- 3. Initial dose: one capful per 20 gallons
- 4. To seed biological filter media - add one capful per 20 gallons for 10 days
- 5. After 10 days, add 25 mL per 33 gallons, twice a month
- 6. Turn off UV sterilizer and protein skimmer for 3 hours after dosing
Deal of the Day!
VorTech MP60w ES Propeller Pump - EcoTech MarineEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427