Ask a question
- Use a clean bucket: Use 1 bucket for Fish and 1 bucket for Corals and Invertebrates
- Release your new inhabitants and their water into the bucket
- Insert longer rigid tubing into flexible tubing
- Hang rigid tube on edge of aquarium and place other end into the bucket
- Close the rolling clamp and squeeze gently to create a siphon
- Slowly roll open the clamp to your desired drip rate
- Innovative Marine recommends that the water volume is tripled to slowly equalize all water parameters
Drip Rate Guidelines:
- Snails, Shrimps, Crabs, Starfish, Anemones: 1-2 Drips per second
- Wrasses, Puffers, Anthias, Gobies, Butterfilies: 2-3 Drips per second
- Corals and the majority of other Fish such as Angles and Tangs: 2/4 Drips per second
There are no videos related to this product.
Very Useful By Ron on 5/18/2017Ron would recommend this product to a friendClutch for acclimating and manual dosing. Worth the buy.
A must have for moving aquatic lifes to their new home By Rutso on 3/28/2017Rutso would recommend this product to a friendIf you are buying new fish this is a must to have to acclimate the new aquatic life to their new home and avoid stress due to drastic water parameters changes. If the siphon doesn't seem to work try closing the gap then squeeze.
Awesome. By Dcarroll5 on 2/18/2017Dcarroll5 would recommend this product to a friendI use this on a regular basis. Have had the same one for two years with no issues. Great way to acclimate slowly.
worked great 3-4 times only By diversitti on 9/4/2016diversitti wouldn't recommend this product to a friendloved this at first, but the squeeze siphon stopped working after a few uses