Ask a question
- Use a clean bucket: Use 1 bucket for Fish and 1 bucket for Corals and Invertebrates
- Release your new inhabitants and their water into the bucket
- Insert longer rigid tubing into flexible tubing
- Hang rigid tube on edge of aquarium and place other end into the bucket
- Close the rolling clamp and squeeze gently to create a siphon
- Slowly roll open the clamp to your desired drip rate
- Innovative Marine recommends that the water volume is tripled to slowly equalize all water parameters
Drip Rate Guidelines:
- Snails, Shrimps, Crabs, Starfish, Anemones: 1-2 Drips per second
- Wrasses, Puffers, Anthias, Gobies, Butterfilies: 2-3 Drips per second
- Corals and the majority of other Fish such as Angles and Tangs: 2/4 Drips per second
There are no videos related to this product.
Awesome. By Dcarroll5 on 2/18/2017Dcarroll5 would recommend this product to a friendI use this on a regular basis. Have had the same one for two years with no issues. Great way to acclimate slowly.
worked great 3-4 times only By diversitti on 9/4/2016diversitti wouldn't recommend this product to a friendloved this at first, but the squeeze siphon stopped working after a few uses