Ask a question
The new apex controller lets you directly connect your WAV pumps to the EnergyBar 832. The WAV pumps don't take up any additional outlets on the EB832 and plug into the 1Link ports built into the power bar letting you control more equipment through the Apex for less money!
- Extreme flow (~4000+ gph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40 degree range of motion and can be rotated – great for rear wall use)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – <35W at the wall
- Included 3 Meter cord connects WAV pump to 1Link Module
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly Quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1″ glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control (1LINK interface makes it a snap!)
Built in WiFi, Salinity, Temperature, pH, monitoring. Set reminders, log testing and dosing information and much more
Included WiFi lets you now connect to the internet even easier. With the Fusion Cloud interface, everything is easier from calibrating probes, to customizing outlets. Fusion gives you the ability to monitor and control you Apex from anywhere in the world.
Monitor and Control
- 24VDC accessories
- WAV pumps
- Individual outlet power consumption
There are no videos related to this product.