Ask a question
I have included a link to the Neptune forum where this discussion is taking place. The abyzz can be set up to run on the Variable Voltage ports on the apex. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
From titanium impellers to the sinusoidal three-phase synchronous motor, the materials used in the Abyzz pumps have been carefully selected for harmonious compatibility and integration. Calcium deposits are easily the biggest avoidable issue with pumps used in saltwater aquariums. Abyzz has gone a step above the competition by including a pre-installed flush bearing, and silicon carbide bearings that will help protect against calcium deposits forming in the first place allowing a lifetime of operation.
One of the concerns when choosing a large pump should be power consumption and efficiency. Abyzz motors operate at an efficiency factor of over 90% making them the perfect energy saving solution. The driver and motor run of 12v allowing them to be used with an uncounted amount of applications.
- BOOSTMODE max flow: 6,060 gph
- Normal mode max flow: 4,800 gph
- Head height max: 30.55 ft
- Rated input: 4-400W
- Input voltage: 110v 60Hz
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Ambient temperature: 35.5°F - 104°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.40 PSI
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 ft
- Pump cable length: 9.9 ft
- Inlet Size: 50mm / 2 in
- Outlet Size: 40mm / 1.5 in
- Internal or External applications
- Abyzz A400 pump
- 110V 60Hz driver
- Power cable: 5 ft
- Driver/Controller connecting cable: 6.5 ft
- Operating manual
- 10 year limited lifetime warranty
There are no videos related to this product.