• Please specify the quantity of product(s).

T5 Purple Plus - ATI

Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

ATI Purple Plus T5 High-Output Fluorescent bulbs combine the properties of a full spectrum bulb with strong red and blue components which brings out the pinks, purples and reds in an aquarium. Recommended Use: in combination with at least 2 or more other T5 bulbs like the Blue Plus and Aquablue Special. Not recommended as a stand-alone bulb.

More
  • Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

ATI Purple Plus T5 High-Output Fluorescent bulbs combine the properties of a full spectrum bulb with strong red and blue components which brings out the pinks, purples and reds in an aquarium. Recommended Use: in combination with at least 2 or more other T5 bulbs like the Blue Plus and Aquablue Special. Not recommended as a stand-alone bulb.More

)

T5 Purple Plus - ATI

100% Recommend this to a friend (50 of 50)

UPGRADE YOUR FREE SHIPPING

1-3 day service on orders over $249

What's this?

Ships tomorrow

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 ATI Purple Plus
SKU: 204336
$19.99

39W - 36” T5 ATI Purple Plus
SKU: 204337
$20.99

54W - 48” T5 ATI Purple Plus
SKU: 204338
$21.99

80W - 60” T5 ATI Purple Plus
SKU: 204345
$23.99

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Related Products

Ask a question

Product Questions

I have a 6 bulb set up. I was thinking 2 blue special, 2 blue plus, 1 coral grow, and 1 either actinic or purple plus. What would be your recommendation between those two bulbs and that set up as a whole?
Question by: Doug on Jun 9, 2016 12:57:00 PM
Great set up!
We like using the Aqua blue and blue plus as the main bulbs and coral plus as a great growth. the final bulb comes down to if you want deeper blue or possibly a purple which helps with deeper reds of corals. Most will not impact the growth and comes down to aesthetics.
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Jun 9, 2016 5:21:00 PM

Full Details

ATI Purple Plus T5 High-Output Fluorescent bulbs combine the properties of a full spectrum bulb with strong red and blue components which brings out the pinks, purples and reds in an aquarium. Recommended Use: in combination with at least 2 or more other T5 bulbs like the Blue Plus and Aquablue Special. Not recommended as a stand-alone bulb.

Videos

Reviews

Items 1 to 12 of 50 total

1. 1
  2. /
  3. 2
  4. /
  5. 3
  6. /
  7. 4
  8. /
  9. 5
  • ATI bulbs are the best bulbs. By Mathias on 3/4/2016

These bulbs are the best T5s on the market. I buy a new set every year. Thanks bulk reef supply.
  • awsome By James on 1/17/2016

I went to ATI website and looked up the best setup and ordered all the lights they recommended. The lights bring out the colors and what surprises me is that with all 4 lights on the white light is a lot brighter.
  • my tank POPS By Russell on 12/13/2015

BRS is the best my Corals love this light and so do i, with the color combo that i have this light work
  • Not a good bulb for saltwater By A grandis on 11/30/2015

Like the KZ Fiji Purple it shouldn't be sold as a marine aquarium bulb.
    You can have enough "pop" from actinic blue or ATI blue Plus, with a great PAR.
    I wouldn't waste money in such bulb and I actually would use that precious space in the fixture with a more useful bulb!!
    Also, there are other ways to guarantee good natural color for your marine inverts, not reflection from a bulb.

The bulb has it's quality and can be a supplemental bulb for a planted tank with some species of red plants and to pop the colors of some of the fish. That's all.
    To tell the truth I still would prefer to use other types of bulbs as a supplement for the fresh water tanks, like Aqua flora, super flora. I use mainly 6000K for plants.

Keep zoaing!!
    Aloha!
  • Great product. By Pavel on 9/15/2015

These bulbs are great. I'm happy I got them, my corals look alot happier now.
  • Great bulb By Jeanette on 8/17/2015

Love these bulbs over my 75 gal display tank. Great par and great color. I use 4 Blue plus, 1 coral plus and 1 purple plus. Nice color combination.
  • Perfect By Joshua on 7/15/2015

these are better than coralife bulbs any day
  • The best By David on 6/5/2015

Coral growth and looks speaks for itself. Definitely worth buying these bulbs!
  • awesome light By Capitán Pingaloca on 4/18/2015

I switched from Aquaticlife to Ati, never go back
  • ati purple+ By lance on 3/14/2015

amazing color and brightness!!!! great price
  • purple plus ati By blane71 on 12/25/2014

Awesome bulb puts off amazing light and color recommend highly.
  • Great ATI Combo Accent By Christopher on 11/15/2014

I recently upgraded my mix of other company's bulbs to the ATI line with a 4 bulb fixture of 2 Blue Plus, one Purple Plus, and one Coral Plus. I didn't expect a huge change as the previous group was a similar combination and less than 6 months old, but wow was I wrong! I was instant impressed by how much more the greens, pinks, purples, and oranges came out. It took what was good looking corals to the next level. Plus the overall increase in brightness was definitely not just visual as coral growth and visual health has improved. I will certainly buy these again when the time comes.