T5 Blue Plus - ATI

Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

The Blue Plus bulb is by the hottest selling T5 bulb available, for its crisp blue, that brings out awesome coloration in corals. : ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb combines the properties of a blue bulb with a True Actinic Blue 03 bulb. Encourages bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Helps balance out a washed out or yellow hued tank. Works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with a 6500K ATI Sun Pro or an ATI AquaBlue Special.

More
  • Quick Overview

Why does BRS recommend this?

The Blue Plus bulb is by the hottest selling T5 bulb available, for its crisp blue, that brings out awesome coloration in corals. : ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb combines the properties of a blue bulb with a True Actinic Blue 03 bulb. Encourages bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Helps balance out a washed out or yellow hued tank. Works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with a 6500K ATI Sun Pro or an ATI AquaBlue Special. More

)

T5 Blue Plus - ATI

98% Recommend this to a friend (107 of 109)

UPGRADE YOUR FREE SHIPPING

1-3 day service on orders over $249

What's this?

Ships tomorrow

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204333
$19.99

39W - 36” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204334
$20.99

54W - 48” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204335
$21.99

80W - 60” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204343
$23.99

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Related Products

Ask a question

Product Questions

product desc. says 48 inch ? Is this a 45 inch bulb for a 48 inch fixture?
Question by: keith cummings on Jan 26, 2016 2:40:00 PM
Great question!
The bulbs are labeled by the size of fixture. As long as the wattage matches they will work for your fixture! Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Feb 3, 2016 2:21:00 PM
what is the par rating on a 36" blue plus
Question by: vincent on Jun 5, 2016 8:05:00 PM
Great question!
This will vary depending on height and other factors, what reflectors and other impact however under 6-10 inches of tank you can expect high par in the 200-300 range for good SPS growth. at 24" you can expect lower par in the 100 or lower range.
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Jun 9, 2016 4:35:00 PM
I have a 75 gal aquarium and a T5 6 bulb fixture that I picked up for a good price. I am going to set it up and move my anemone and clown fish over to it and maybe add a few soft corals and maybe a few lps corals. was wondering what would be the best combination of t5 bulbs would work the best?
Question by: Jim on Apr 3, 2016 2:39:00 PM
Great question!
The best combination of bulbs through ATI that we use are the Blue Plus and the Aquablue Special. We typically recommend 2 of each on 6 bulbs. From there you can use the remaining slots for supplemental lighting such as coral plus for more white based light, actinic for a deep blue and purple plus for unique coral colors. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor (Admin) on Apr 6, 2016 12:26:00 PM

Full Details

BRS Note: The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb is one of the most popular actinic bulbs available.

Videos

Reviews

Items 1 to 12 of 109 total

1. 1
  2. /
  3. 2
  4. /
  5. 3
  6. /
  7. 4
  8. /
  9. 5
  10. ...
  11. 10
  • Bulbs are great, but one arrived cracked By Will on 8/8/2016

i bought two ati blue plus, one purple, and one coral plus, and i was extremely excited as i had been using bad bulbs previously. Unfortunately, one of my blue plus arrived broken, but overall, the rest look great!
  • Awesome T5 bulb By Jay on 7/30/2016

Have 4 blue plus bulbs in my 2ft ATI 6 bulb Sunpower fixture, along with a coral plus and purple plus, and I live the color in my mixed reef. All bulbs came well packed and intact. Thanks BRS!!
  • Gold standard By Rusty on 6/12/2016

What more can be said that already hasn't. ATI Blue+ has cemented itself as the gold standard T5HO bulb for growth and color. High par, long life, stable color.
  • ATI Bulubs By Robert on 6/9/2016

I never buy any bulb but ATI best on market been using them to long to remember
  • ATI bulbs are the best bulbs. By Mathias on 3/4/2016

These bulbs are the best T5s on the market. I buy a new set every year. Thanks bulk reef supply.
  • Best blue bulb out there. By Mitch on 12/16/2015

This bulb will make colors pop. And it has impressive par, according to most fourms. I would like to see BRS test the par of all the lights they sell. ( hint, hint) This bulb comprises 50% of the bulbs in my setup.
  • love it By Russell on 12/13/2015

BRS is the best my Corals love this light and so do i this blue light is great the color is OOOOH MY :)
  • Good stuff! By Alex on 10/5/2015

I use this in a 4 bulb 24" setup for a 30g rimless shallow with emersed growth as well. My emersed growth has seen a slight spike since switching to these bulbs. The color is utterly amazing!

GE Starcoat 6500k
    ATI purple
    ATI blue
    GE starcoat 6500k
  • Awesome bulb. By Icereefer on 9/23/2015

I run a full spectrum LED set and use ATI blue plus for supplements.I won't use any thing But ATI BP,great color and growth.
  • Great product. By Paul on 9/17/2015

This bulb is great. It really gets my corals pop out.
  • Red Sea Max S Series Owners (POW) By Friedrick on 9/16/2015

I've been buying the Red Sea (Reef Spec) bulbs for a year and a half now. I contacted ATI and read reviews. This is my new bulb line up, per ATI and subbing their P+ with a KZ Fiji Purple. This gives a very close led (Kessil Tuna Blue) look. I'll never go back to the "Reef Spec" bulbs. There's really no comparison. List is from front of aquarium to back.

Red Sea Max S Series (10 bulb Config)
    ATI-B+
    ATI-B+
    ATI-C+
    ATI-B+
    ATI-TA (Middle Section)
    ATI-B+ (Middle Section)
    KZ- Fiji Purple
    ATI-B+
    ATI-C+
    ATI-B+
  • Great bulbs By Jeanette on 8/17/2015

Love these bulbs over my 75 gal display tank. Great par and great color. I use 4 Blue plus, 1 coral plus and 1 purple plus. Nice color combination.