T5 ATI Blue Plus

Click on image to zoom
View full size image

More Views

Quick Overview

The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb combines the properties of a blue bulb with a True Actinic Blue 03 bulb. Encourages bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Helps balance out a washed out or yellow hued tank. Works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with a 6500K ATI Sun Pro or an ATI AquaBlue Special.

More
  • Quick Overview

The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb combines the properties of a blue bulb with a True Actinic Blue 03 bulb. Encourages bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Helps balance out a washed out or yellow hued tank. Works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with a 6500K ATI Sun Pro or an ATI AquaBlue Special. More

T5 ATI Blue Plus

100% Recommend this to a friend (97 of 97)

Orders over $75

Ship Free

$4.99 Flat-Rate Shipping

What's this?

View Reward
Points Below What's this?
Ships tomorrow

Choose a size

Qty

24W - 24” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204333
Earn 19 Reward Points
$19.99

39W - 36” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204334
Earn 20 Reward Points
$20.99

54W - 48” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204335
Earn 21 Reward Points
$21.99

80W - 60” T5 ATI Blue Plus
SKU: 204343
Earn 23 Reward Points
$23.99

Availability: In stock

Summary

$0
Please wait...

Related Products

Ask a question

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!

Full Details

BRS Note: The ATI Blue Plus T5 HO fluorescent bulb is one of the most popular actinic bulbs available.

Videos

There are no videos related to this product.

Reviews

Items 1 to 12 of 97 total

1. 1
  2. /
  3. 2
  4. /
  5. 3
  6. /
  7. 4
  8. /
  9. 5
  10. ...
  11. 9
  • BEST BULBS By Christopher on 7/15/2015

When I switched over to T5HO from leds i went with ATI bulbs. These bulbs are amazing. Blue Plus is what I run. I have a 6x48 and run 6 Blue plus and 2 Purple. Amazing 20k Light!
  • GREAT T5 By Chris on 6/25/2015

THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST POPULAR T5 BULB EVER PRODUCED WITH GOOD REASON. THIS HAS THEORETICALLY THE MOST PAR OF ANY T5. GREAT COLOR AND LONG LASTING WHEN USED IN AN ATI FIXTURE WITH ACTIVE COOLING.
  • VERY NICE By Ed on 6/18/2015

Way better than what i was expecting from my stock bulbs. They look great make colors look way better.
  • The Best By David on 6/5/2015

Coral growth and looks speaks for itself. Definitely worth buying these bulbs!
  • Great Bulb By Chris on 5/15/2015

Used this bulb to replace cheap bulbs that came with the fixture. I can already tell the difference in quality and will definitely be using ATI bulbs in the future.
  • Amazing colors By James on 3/23/2015

This bulb gives off great color and my tank likes it.
  • Awesome By WLR on 3/6/2015

I have used ATI lamps for over 5yrs with excellent results. In the past I combined with another German brand of higher cost, but didn't notice any difference by doing so. Since then its all ATI in my ATI PM 10x54w fixture. Great product, great company, great service!
  • Sps love this bulb By _thegrimreefer_ on 2/12/2015

I run 4 blue plus & 2 coral plus bulbs all my corals love this combo! Thanks ATI!
  • Works great By J-Mack on 12/25/2014

Works great with a great price...
  • Awesome bulb By Reefer J on 12/13/2014

Love this bulb...gives your corals neon pop of color...good growth as well...love ATI bulbs
  • Great bulb, never had an issue. By Jason on 11/18/2014

I buy 16 every year, never had an issue. They light up the tank very nicely. 10 Blue Plus (blueish tint), 4 Coral Plus (white) and 2 Purple Plus (purple tint). I couldn't tell you if they are the best, but I can say I have had no issues with them, and I am very satisfied with the color combo, as everything pops.
  • Best T5 Bulb Out There By Chris on 11/15/2014

I recently upgraded my mix of other company's bulbs to the ATI line with a 4 bulb fixture of 2 Blue Plus, one Purple Plus, and one Coral Plus. I didn't expect a huge change as the previous group was a similar combination and less than 6 months old, but wow was I wrong! I was instant impressed by how much more the greens, pinks, purples, and oranges came out. It took what was good looking corals to the next level. Plus the overall increase in brightness was definitely not just visual as coral growth and visual health has improved. I will certainly buy these again when the time comes.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T5 ATI Blue Plus