- Home /
- Spears True Union Check Valve
Wouldn't Run a Tank without It By JC on 5/12/13JC would recommend this product to a friendVery reliable and also simple to clean. It takes away the need of adding an additional union to the plumbing system.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Spears True Union Check Valve'
Previously Asked Questions
by RICHARD on October 2, 2013, @4:29 PM
Does this check valve attach to pvc pipe or flexible tubing? If pvc are the connections threaded or smooth?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Richard,
The check valve is a slip connection for pipe (which would be smooth).
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating then a project delay.
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427