Ask a question
you will not want Bio pellets to be running along side Zeovit. This will interfere with the program. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.
There is not really an instructions manual available. You will connect a feed pump (Standard aquarium pump) around 200 - 300 GPH to the barb section and plumb the top part as the drain with standard PVC tubing back into the sump. If you would like feel free to give us a call if you have any installation questions!
- Dual chamber agitators to eliminate jams and reduce wear
- High precision CNC machined parts
- Quality Georg Fischer pipe fittings
- Functional design for reliable use
- Dimensions: 5.71" x 6.89" x 18.11" (145mm x 175mm x 460mm)
- Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm)
- Feed Rate: 264-317 GPH (1000-1200 LPH)
- 1/2" Barbed input
- 1 1/4" output
Probiotic methods (ultra low nutrient) require a good protein skimmer for effective use.
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
There are no videos related to this product.
Well built, solid, and external By Zyvo on 4/15/2016Zyvo would recommend this product to a friendGreat reactor for those of us who wanted an external reactor to run Zeo. As Jeff said I think it holds just a bit over 1L of Zeo so not meant for larger systems obviously. Pretty easy to take apart and change out the media, very solid design, easy to pump (even my tiny fiance can do it while I am out of town).
Miss sized By Jeff on 2/20/2015Jeff would recommend this product to a friendLet me start off by saying that this is a very well built reactor and a great price! How ever skimz states that this reactor holds 2.5 l not even close more like 1.5 if lucky ! But how ever even after in use bulk reef steped in and exchanged for the zm150 I can't say enough for these guys !!!!! But all in all if u want a good reactor that is external then this is the one