Ask a question
For Sulfur we recommend the LSM media by Caribsea with the longest use. For calcium reactor media you can use the ARM small version for good effluent control. you will use .006 x your tank volume to determine media amount meaning your 100 gallon will use .6 L of media. This takes the nitrate and uses the sulfur to created nitrogen gas and CO2 which will then be removed from the system easily though effluent Reactor media and de-gassing. Thji sis a slow and continuous process always keeping the nitrates constant but is not designed to lower then specifically, this can be done with water changes.
These do not, they are just the reactors themselves.
- No need to add a carbon food source to reactor
- Recirculating design
- Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) to minimize dead spots by forcing water upward
- High precision CNC machined parts
- Quality Georg Fischer pipe fittings
- Easy to use
- Dimensions: 6.93" x 9.25" x 21.65" (176mm x 235mm x 550mm)
- Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm)
- Feed Rate: 79-132 GPH (300-500 LPH)
- Accepts common 1/4" OD RO tubing
- Use with Skimz Sulpur-NO3 Media
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
There are no videos related to this product.
Poor directions and function By Idol on 11/1/2016Idol wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI would not recommend this unit. It is just a converted calcium reactor and as stated above a screen or sponge is needed to stop the flow of Sulphur back into the pump chamber. I believe the pump is flowing in the wrong direction and that is why it back washes the Sulphur. I do not like putting companies down, but this thing is bad as a Sulphur reactor but probably good as a Calcium reactor IMO..
Terrible Directions By Andy on 10/22/2016Andy wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThe directions for this unit are terrible, the wrong model is show in the directions and their is very little help on-line. The Skimz site doesn't even show this model in its current configuration . The water outlet in the unit needs some type of screen on top or all of the sulphur pellets will get into the pump.