Ask a question
For Sulfur we recommend the LSM media by Caribsea with the longest use. For calcium reactor media you can use the ARM small version for good effluent control. you will use .006 x your tank volume to determine media amount meaning your 100 gallon will use .6 L of media. This takes the nitrate and uses the sulfur to created nitrogen gas and CO2 which will then be removed from the system easily though effluent Reactor media and de-gassing. Thji sis a slow and continuous process always keeping the nitrates constant but is not designed to lower then specifically, this can be done with water changes.
These do not, they are just the reactors themselves.
- No need to add a carbon food source to reactor
- Recirculating design
- Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) to minimize dead spots by forcing water upward
- High precision CNC machined parts
- Quality Georg Fischer pipe fittings
- Easy to use
- Dimensions: 6.93" x 9.25" x 21.65" (176mm x 235mm x 550mm)
- Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm)
- Feed Rate: 79-132 GPH (300-500 LPH)
- Accepts common 1/4" OD RO tubing
- Use with Skimz Sulpur-NO3 Media
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
There are no videos related to this product.