- Home /
- Schedule 80 90° Elbow Slip x Slip
Better than the white PVC By Mr max on 3/30/2014Mr max would recommend this product to a friendThe main point I wanted to get across is the plumbing is grey not black. I will still use it because I don't want pluming standing out like the white.
Sturdy and professional looking By Danimal on 9/15/2012Danimal would recommend this product to a friendI used all black sch 80 PVC for my recent tank build. It looks very nice, making it worth the price. Also very thick, but still allows flow.
Skip the hardware store By Vlad on 3/11/2012Vlad would recommend this product to a friendAfter running around to different hardware stores, to find each one missing a different component, I started doing my plumbing shopping online. It takes a bit longer, but I find that I don't have to compromise for a setup that I don't want. Also, it's easier to plan everything out with the parts accessible online than trying to figure it out at the store.
Schedule 80 is the best way to go. By Melvin on 6/9/2011Melvin would recommend this product to a friendSchedule 80 is the best way to go. Just make sure you have enough room when laying out your set-up because it does take a little more space. That being said the strength of the fittings you just can not beat. BRS has everything you need to do the job right “The one stop supplier” Save your gas they have done all the leg work for you.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Schedule 80 90° Elbow Slip x Slip '
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper.
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
Deal of the Day!
VorTech MP60w ES Propeller Pump - EcoTech MarineEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427