Ask a question
For a return pump you will typically need 10X your system volume. With a 125 gallon tank you will want at least 1250 GPH flow. stepping up to larger pump is beneficial in that it will account for the drop in head height from pushing the water up. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
There are no videos related to this product.
Excellent pump By Kyle on 7/25/2016Kyle wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI wanted a quieter pump than what I had and this fit the bill perfectly. It's VERY quiet. I'm running it on a 65 gallon tank with a 30 gallon sump and it's plenty strong enough to get water up about 3.5 feet of plumbing into the DT. Highly recommended for those who don't want to spend a ton of money but want a quality pump!
Ok By 758 gph Pump on 5/11/2016758 gph Pump would recommend this product to a friendDid not pump enough water up 4 feet to my tank to support a CPR CS100 overflow had to add a second pump
Excellent product By Glenn on 3/31/2016Glenn would recommend this product to a friendThis pump is extremely strong and extremely quiet I am using it in a 30 gallon sump with a 55 gallon tank. It moves A LOT of water very quickly and quietly. Most definitely the best pump I have on my system. If you want quiet and efficient I would definitely recommend this pump. It is a real Workhorse