- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht ZEOspur 2 250 mL
There are no videos related to this product.
Recommended dosing schedule is every 14 to 21 days. It is important to apply the full dose all at once or the changes will be negligible. When starting out KZ recommends starting at half the suggested dose and increasing the amount dosed over time by 10% to find the ideal dose for your tank. Please be aware that it is possible to reduce the production of zooxanthellae so much that the coral will not get enough energy via photosynthesis. While it is possible for a coral to survive this way for a significant amount of time overdosing should be avoided.
- Maximum dosage is 1 mL per 25 gallons, every 7-10 days - net water volume.
- Do not exceed recommended amount - over dosing will induce bleaching
- Do not use on newly acclimated corals
- Do not use in new systems
- Only use with healthy corals
Deal of the Day!
BRS 4 Stage RO Drinking Water System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $229.99
Special Price: $189.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427