Ask a question
These have a 24" x 24" maximum spread and will work well with mixed reef tanks.
Later I will be going to a 40 gallon breeder would I just need to add another light for this?
This will be a perfect fit and well recommended for both the current 10 gallon. This will work great in the future 40 gallon as well!
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Tunability - Tune the spectrum and intensity from 10,000K to Actinic for the Tuna Blue
- Compatible with external 0~10V controllers like the Kessil Spectral Controller, Neptune Apex, and Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of brightness and color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Advanced heat management system results in higher efficiency
- Easily mounted via the Kessil Gooseneck System
- Tuna Blue best for reef and saltwater tanks
- Tuna Sun best for refugiums, mangrove, and planted tanks
- A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively
- 5" (including control knobs) x 2.5" x 2.5"
- 2.3 pounds (includes power supply)
- 40 watts
The Kessil A160WE is an Apex Ready product.
There are no videos related to this product.
Great investment By Daniel on 7/17/2016Daniel wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThis has been one of the greatest investments I made for my aquarium. My corals looks brighter and healthier than they ever have. I hardly had to acclimate my coral to these lights and they were very easy to set up, I purchased the Kessil controller to run these and it was a easy setup as well with very little instruction. I would definitely buy these again.
A perfect led for nano aquariums. By Mike on 6/13/2016Mike would recommend this product to a friendAfter using this product for 6 months I have received nothing but great results. Growth and polyp extension has increased dramatically making all my lps corals really happy. The shimmer is just beautiful and the color spectrum combines the fast growing power of 10000 kelvin bulb with the aesthetics of a 14000 or 20000k bulb, I am looking forward to add the spectral controller to this light to increase control-ability. Over all, this is the most impressive light fixture I ever owned.