- Home /
- Gray Pipe Adapter Spigot x Barb
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Gray Pipe Adapter Spigot x Barb'
Previously Asked Questions
by Dylan on December 11, 2013, @5:17 AM
Can I use this with a regular white ball valve I bought at Lowes, or do I have to use this with a gray ball valve?
I'm saying white and gray because I'm not sure if it's still schedule 40 or 80.
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Dylan,
The sch80 and sch40 are interchangeable, though you'll find that the sch80 components like the cepex ball valve are of a lot higher quality then the typical white sch40 bulkhead from the hardware store.
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper.
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427