- Home /
- CPR Retrofit Overflow Box
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'CPR Retrofit Overflow Box'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
How to Choose an Overflow -CLICK HERE
A retrofit overflow box is a great way to keep the water level at a constant in your saltwater aquarium. CPR Aquatics are high quality, black acrylic and built in the USA. Install by using aquarium silicone.
- RSS05 - 6 3/8" L x 2 3/8" W x 3 5/8" H (Nano tank)
- RSS07 - 5 1/4" L x 3 5/8" W x 5 1/4"H (Up to 60 gallon tank)
- RSS12 - 7 1/4" L x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 120 gallon tank)
- RSS18 - 12 1/2" L x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 200 gallon tank)
- RSS24 - 18 5/8" x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 300 gallon tank)
Deal of the Day!
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30W (Gen 2) LED Light FixtureEnds in
Regular Price: $549.00
Special Price: $449.0000:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427