- Home /
- CPR Retrofit Overflow Box with Backing
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'CPR Retrofit Overflow Box with Backing'
Previously Asked Questions
by Bob on March 25, 2014, @6:52 PM
What size overflow box would I need for a 46g bowfront tank?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Bob,
The biggest factor is what type of plumbing you plan to put inside of it (and then just make sure you get an overflow large enough to fit it) but for a simple drain on a 46g tank the RSS07 Small should be plenty fine.
How to Choose an Overflow -CLICK HERE
- RSS05DX - 6 3/8" L x 2 5/8" W x 3 5/8" H (Nano tank)
- RSS07DX - 5 1/4" L x 3 7/8" W x 5 1/4"H (Up to 60 Gallon tank)
- RSS12DX - 7 1/4" L x 4 1/4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 120 Gallon tank)
- RSS18DX - 12 1/2" L x 4 1/4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 200 Gallon tank)
- RSS24DX - 18 5/8" x 4 1/4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 300 Gallon tank)
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427