- Home /
- BRS 6 Stage Universal Water Saver Plus RO/DI System - 150GPD
$59.99 As low as: $56.99
229 Reward Points$229.99 As low as: $219.99
$149.99 As low as: $139.99
$99.99 As low as: $94.99
super system By Carlos G on 12/11/2014Carlos G would recommend this product to a friendthe best RO/DI system i ever use ,i do recommend this system it will save you time and money on the water saver
very good By andrew on 12/7/2014andrew would recommend this product to a friendlove it just i know ill need to add a boost pump but 4 now it make a lot of water and i admit Ive got mts so i need lots of water
great product By Jessica on 12/3/2014Jessica would recommend this product to a friendVery easy to install and great product!!! It runs great with no leaks and makes 0 tds water. Only took about 5 min to set up with no tools. The only downside is I have really bad city water so it produces a lot of waste water, I would say im running about 6:1, if you pay a water bill I would suggest purchasing the water saver upgrade.
Super easy! And works well By Zeke on 11/9/2014Zeke would recommend this product to a friendI've got send a big shout out to brs. The RO/DI I origany order was discontinued so the sent me this one with no extra charge. This thing was easy to install it took me 25 minutes with minimum tools.
Amazing product and amazing customer service By Michael on 10/9/2014Michael would recommend this product to a friendI purchased this item on whim and recommendation from friends due to how many tanks I am running in my house. I receive product before actually date informed. When product arrived and hooked up there seemed to be a leak in the pressure gauge. i called and emailed BRS about the defect. The quickly informed me to send it back and will be sent another system on next day air. The new system runs flawless and it produces a ratio or 1 cup of waste per 1 cup of RO/DI water.
New: All BRS RO/DI systems have been recently been updated to reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates. The redesign also makes system selection much easier. The new Value and new Universal systems are now both capable of treating for chloramines and chlorine.
Value systems: Designed to be compact, portable, upgradeable and most importantly affordable.
Universal systems: Designed to be best in industry filtration for chloramines, chlorine and well water as well as covers the widest array of contaminates. The ideal solution if you simply want to know you have the best filtration available.
The BRS 6 Stage Universal Reverse Osmosis/Deionization System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO/DI water at 150 gallons per day.
6 Stages of Filtration:
- GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter (35,000 Gallons Chlorine / 3,500 Gallons Chloramines)
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Dual Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridges
Parts Bag Includes:
- 1/4" push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok push connect inline ball valve for easy on/off
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Self-piercing saddle valve to make a permanent connection to household water supply
- Chrome faucet connector with adapters to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Utility sink/garden hose adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adaptor to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- Float Valve
- Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine Strips to test water for proper filter replacement
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok push connect dual EPDM O-ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of blue, red and black Tubing
- All BRS Universal Reverse Osmosis units exclusively feature NSF-certified BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standards blocks, NSF-certified GE ROSave.Z with twice the dirt and sediment capacity of most sediment filters and American made NSF-certified DOW reverse osmosis membranes.
- Includes Total and Free Chlorine test strips to help identify if your city is using chlorine or chloramines
- Limited Lifetime Warranty which includes unlimited support via chat, phone or email with our WQA certified customer service staff
- Side mounted dual DI stages which allow for TDS testing between each stage.
- Qualifies for free shipping
Quick Compare - BRS Universal RO/DI Systems
|BRS 6 Stage Value||BRS 6 Stage Value Plus||BRS 6 Stage Value Water Saver Plus|
|Gallons Per Day||75 GPD||75 GPD||150 GPD|
|Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter|
|Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block|
|Membrane||75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane||
75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
(2) 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membranes
|Deionization||Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge||
Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge
Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge
|Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge||
|Triple InlineTDS Meter||✓||✓|
|Water Saver Upgrade Kit||✓|
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SM203 DC Internal Protein SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $349.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SH1 Hang On Internal SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $121.99
Special Price: $85.3900:00:00:00
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427