- Home /
- BRS 6 Stage Universal Plus RO/DI System - 75GPD
Like what I see By CBreefer on 12/21/2014CBreefer would recommend this product to a friendOrder filled and received promptly. Well packed and protected. Appears to be of excellent quality. Once I get it installed I'll know better how it performs.
Great system By Ray on 12/17/2014Ray would recommend this product to a friendFast an easy setup. Adapters for just about every type of hookup you might need. Out of the box, TDS of 2 off the membrane, 0 after the first DI chamber. I'll make back the price just with all the impulse buys I'll avoid not having to go buy water every month.
Must have By George on 12/15/2014George would recommend this product to a friendDecided to go ahead and get this system instead of trying to haul water from a store and for the price you can't beat it. Also it comes with super easy directions and its basically ready to go right out of the box.
Satisfied with product and service By HH on 12/15/2014HH would recommend this product to a friendHas all the features I wanted and was a breeze to set up. Customer support answers questions promptly and clearly.
Exactly what I needed! By Mark on 12/9/2014Mark would recommend this product to a friendGreat system with everything included! Another great BRS product and friendly service. Setup was really easy, anchor it in the wall, hook up your water source and you are ready to go.
As advertised..works great!! By Joshua on 12/2/2014Joshua would recommend this product to a friendThis is a great product. I used to video online to double check the setup before turning it on (couldn't believe it was that simple to install). Works great, top notch customer service as always!
great product By Mike on 11/14/2014Mike would recommend this product to a friendIt works great. 000 TDS on the product water.
Great filter By Kickstart on 11/8/2014Kickstart would recommend this product to a friendUp and running in minutes, comes with everything ready to go. TDS meter at three different points to help identify when filters need to be changed. Many adapters for water supply to include adapters for your faucet or via saddle valve at supply pipe.
Just what I was looking for. By Jason on 10/26/2014Jason would recommend this product to a friendBought this because I wasn't sure if my city uses chloramines and I just wanted to be covered either way. I used the test strips and it turns out Los Angeles is on chloramines so I am glad i went with this model. I don't know much about systems like this so it is hard to evaluate but it was shipped quick, packaged securely and seems to built well .
BRS 6 Stage Universal Plus RO/DI System - 75GPD By Jose O on 10/25/2014Jose O would recommend this product to a friendthese guys are great ,,,,,excellent service this is my new LFS
THIS UNIT IS SOLID VERY HAPPY WITH BULK REEF SUPPLY
Previously Asked Questions
New: All BRS RO/DI systems have recently been updated to reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates. The redesign also makes system selection much easier. The new Value and new Universal systems are now both capable of treating for chloramines and chlorine.
Value systems: Designed to be compact, portable, upgradeable and most importantly affordable.
Universal systems: Designed to be best in industry filtration for chloramines, chlorine and well water as well as covers the widest array of contaminates. The ideal solution if you simply want to know you have the best filtration available.
The Universal Plus model is our most popular in this series; it includes a triple stage TDS meter and pressure gauge to monitor and ensure system performance as well as a flush kit to protect and prolong membrane performance.
6 Stages of Filtration:
- GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter (35,000 Gallons Chlorine / 3,500 Gallons Chloramines)
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Dual Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridges
Parts Bag Includes:
- 1/4" push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok push connect inline ball valve for easy on/off
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Self-piercing saddle valve to make a permanent connection to household water supply
- Chrome faucet connector with adapters to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Utility sink/garden hose adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adaptor to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- Float Valve
- Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine Strips to test water for proper filter replacement
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok push connect dual EPDM O-ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of blue, red and black Tubing
- All BRS Universal Reverse Osmosis units exclusively feature NSF-certified BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standards blocks, NSF-certified GE ROSave.Z with twice the dirt and sediment capacity of most sediment filters and American made NSF-certified DOW reverse osmosis membranes.
- Includes Total and Free Chlorine test strips to help identify if your city is using chlorine or chloramines
- Limited Lifetime Warranty which includes unlimited support via chat, phone or email with our WQA certified customer service staff
- Side mounted dual DI stages which allow for TDS testing between each stage.
- Qualifies for free shipping
Quick Compare - BRS Universal RO/DI Systems
|BRS 6 Stage Value||BRS 6 Stage Value Plus||BRS 6 Stage Value Water Saver Plus|
|Gallons Per Day||75 GPD||75 GPD||150 GPD|
|Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter||1 Micron ROSave.Z Sediment Filter|
|Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block||Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block|
|Membrane||75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane||
75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
(2) 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membranes
|Deionization||Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge||
Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge
Dual DI Stage with Refillable Cartridge
|Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge||
|Triple InlineTDS Meter||✓||✓|
|Water Saver Upgrade Kit||✓|
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427