- Home /
- Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari
No related items recommended for this product.
Very Large By Andy on 4/4/2014Andy would recommend this product to a friendMy Yellow Tang does like these, but the snails seem to cover the wafer quickly & my tang is out of luck. I will just order the small pellets in the future.
When the tang does have control of the wafer he goes crazy picking at it & won't leave until the snails move in.
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
HIkari Feeding Suggestions
- 1. Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours
- 2. Some tropical fish resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance
- 3. Break Algae Wafers into smaller pieces, if desired, for feeding other algae eating tropical or marine fish.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Deal of the Day!
Aquabreed 200 Calcium & Alkalinity DripperEnds in$16.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427