- Home /
- Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari
Very Large By Andy on 4/4/14Andy would recommend this product to a friendMy Yellow Tang does like these, but the snails seem to cover the wafer quickly & my tang is out of luck. I will just order the small pellets in the future.
When the tang does have control of the wafer he goes crazy picking at it & won't leave until the snails move in.
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
Ask a Question About 'Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
HIkari Feeding Suggestions
- 1. Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours
- 2. Some tropical fish resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance
- 3. Break Algae Wafers into smaller pieces, if desired, for feeding other algae eating tropical or marine fish.
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427