- Home /
- Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari
No related items recommended for this product.
Very Large By Andy on 4/4/2014Andy would recommend this product to a friendMy Yellow Tang does like these, but the snails seem to cover the wafer quickly & my tang is out of luck. I will just order the small pellets in the future.
When the tang does have control of the wafer he goes crazy picking at it & won't leave until the snails move in.
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
HIkari Feeding Suggestions
- 1. Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours
- 2. Some tropical fish resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance
- 3. Break Algae Wafers into smaller pieces, if desired, for feeding other algae eating tropical or marine fish.
Deal of the Day!
Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 Auto Top OffEnds in
Regular Price: $106.99
Special Price: $95.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427