- Home /
- Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari
Very Large By Andy on 4/4/2014Andy would recommend this product to a friendMy Yellow Tang does like these, but the snails seem to cover the wafer quickly & my tang is out of luck. I will just order the small pellets in the future.
When the tang does have control of the wafer he goes crazy picking at it & won't leave until the snails move in.
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
Ask a Question About 'Algae Wafers Sinking Fish Food - Hikari'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
HIkari Feeding Suggestions
- 1. Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours
- 2. Some tropical fish resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance
- 3. Break Algae Wafers into smaller pieces, if desired, for feeding other algae eating tropical or marine fish.
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427