Ask a question
NOTE: To shut off your waste water you will need an auto shut off valve and check valve. If you don’t have these please purchase the “Auto Shut Off Kit.”
- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- .093 orifice
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- Flange to float tip measurement is 5.7" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber.
Note: Requires 1/2" mounting hole
Works great By John on 10/20/2016John would recommend this product to a friendI have 3 of these. 1 for mixing reservoir fill shut off, 1 for top off reservoir fill shut off and 1 for auto top off shut for my sump. They all work as designed, convenient adjustability and very cost effective.
Nice product! By Carlos Z on 9/17/2016Carlos Z would recommend this product to a friendArrived in great condition with my ro/di system. Perfect for the 35 gal tank I bought at Tractor Supply Co. Leak free and fully adjustable.