Ask a question
NOTE: To shut off your waste water you will need an auto shut off valve and check valve. If you don’t have these please purchase the “Auto Shut Off Kit.”
- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- .093 orifice
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- Flange to float tip measurement is 5.7" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber.
Note: Requires 1/2" mounting hole
Works Great By Kurtis on 11/21/2016Kurtis would recommend this product to a friendI had purchased a float from a company for about half the price of this one, but it didn't take long for it to start leaking. Should have purchased this float from the get go. Thanks BRS
Works great By John on 10/20/2016John would recommend this product to a friendI have 3 of these. 1 for mixing reservoir fill shut off, 1 for top off reservoir fill shut off and 1 for auto top off shut for my sump. They all work as designed, convenient adjustability and very cost effective.
Nice product! By Carlos Z on 9/17/2016Carlos Z would recommend this product to a friendArrived in great condition with my ro/di system. Perfect for the 35 gal tank I bought at Tractor Supply Co. Leak free and fully adjustable.