- Home /
- 2 Part and Kalk Container
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Jeremy on August 19, 2014, @4:40 AM
If I am using these for 2 part containers and running them on brs dosing pumps, should I have a vent hole in the top? I have the large containers, and I was thinking that by the time most of the solution is used there might be some kind of vacuum effect going on since they seem to be airtight. Any thoughts?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jeremy,
You will definitely need to drill a vent into the lid as the vacuum will begin to form immediately and not allow your dosing pumps to draw liquid from the container. A small hole is all you will need.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)
Great for storing your 2 part and kalkwasser chemicals. We also used these containers from OXO to make our Kalk Dripper Kit and they worked great. Watch the video to learn more.
2 Part and Kalk Container Features
- Glass container won't stain or absorb odor
- Shatter-resistant borosilicate
- One hand flip lock for air tight seal
- Available in three sizes - 0.5 Qt, 1.6 Qt and 2.5 Qt
- Hand wash body
- Lid dissassembles and is dishwasher safe
- Small 0.5 Qt - 3.125" tall x 4.25" diameter
- Medium 1.6 Qt - 5.5" tall x 4.25" diameter
- Large 2.5 Qt - 9.5" tall x 4.25" diameter
Deal of the Day!
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration FluidEnds in
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $24.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427