Pressure Reducing Valve

In stock
Out of stock

- +

Useful if your homes water pressure is dangerously high.

Series P60 Miniature Plastic Water Pressure Regulators are used in general purpose and OEM applications to regulate the pressure in systems that require a constant downstream and accurate flow performance. It consists of a thermoplastic body construction with ¼" NPT female connections in a straight through or 90° inlet to outlet design, all external components of NSF approved thermoplastics, all internal rubber components (disc, diaphragm, and seals) of FDA grade elastomers, all internal metal components of 300 Series stainless steel, and a bottom clean-out plug for service.

  • 1/4" FNPT Connections
  • Gauge port
  • Quick disconnect for plastic tubing
  • Mounting kit


Series P60 is compact and lightweight with a high flow capacity. It is also suitable for deionized water applications.


Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar).


What's Included?

1x Watts Pressure Reducing Valve

More Information
UPC 098268329650
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Pressure Reducing Valve
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

As of right now, my home water pressuer is at 30PSI, when I turn on my pressure pump, my pressure goes unto 90PSI, can I run a pressure reducer valve to reduce the pressuer of the pump? and if so, where inline do I add the pressure reducing valve, before or after the pump?.
Question by: Norman Goodnough II on Aug 5, 2017, 7:48 PM
Hey there,
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to lowering the pressure on your water system. I would first check and see if there is a dial on the booster pump to allow for pressure adjustments. If not I would add in the Watts Pressure reducer after the pump in order to lower the pressure to around 70. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with. Thanks!
Answer by: Tyler Schafer on Aug 8, 2017, 3:14 PM
what would I need to go from 1/4" copper tubing to 1/4" plastic tubing?

the description on the ports is saying 3/4" hose...
Question by: John F Vanden Bosch on May 27, 2017, 3:24 AM
The reference to a 3/4" hose connection seems to be an error in the information. The input and output are 1/4" FNPT. Depending on your source plumbing size, you may need a reducing bushing thread x thread to convert to the 1/4" threads. For the plastic tubing side, if you are using PEX or polyethylene tubing, you should just need a npt x push connect fitting.


Happy reefing!
Answer by: Zack on Jun 5, 2017, 1:03 PM
The water pressure in my house is on average 70-75 psi, but at times I have seen the pressure on my RO gauge spike up to 100 psi. If I add this valve inline on my supply line to my RO unit will I be able to regulate the psi to a max of say the 70-75 psi not have my RO membranes be subjected to the excessive pressures?
Question by: Gil on Apr 7, 2014, 8:03 AM
Hey Gil,
That is correct, though worth mentioning its not actually the membranes you would be worried about, its that you don't want a fitting popping a seal and spraying water everywhere :-)
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Apr 7, 2014, 8:03 AM