Ask a question
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.The HI 711 from Hanna Instruments uses EPA approved DPD method. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Two sample cuvettes and caps. Six packets of Free Chlorine powder reagents.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing just 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range:0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Measurement Method: Colormetric
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading
- Environment: 32 to 122° F(0 to 50°C); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Light Source:LED @525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Easy and accurate By Matt on 5/23/2017Matt would recommend this product to a friendI used this to test how well my home carbon filter was working. Regular test strips were showing no chlorine post filtration but I was still getting a chlorine flavor and smell. With this it helped me properly get a proper flow rate to put my chlorine level down to 0 ppm.