- Total Chlorine Colorimeter HI711 Hanna Checker - Fresh Water
Use in conjunction with the Hanna Checker Free Chlorine Colorimeter to help determine chloramines in your water.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.The HI 711 from Hanna Instruments uses EPA approved DPD method. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Two sample cuvettes and caps. Six packets of Free Chlorine powder reagents.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing just 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range:0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Measurement Method: Colormetric
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading
- Environment: 32 to 122° F(0 to 50°C); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Light Source:LED @525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Easy and accurate By Matt on 5/23/2017Matt would recommend this product to a friendI used this to test how well my home carbon filter was working. Regular test strips were showing no chlorine post filtration but I was still getting a chlorine flavor and smell. With this it helped me properly get a proper flow rate to put my chlorine level down to 0 ppm.
http://brs.li/TestKits Today on BRStv, we have a b ...
No related items recommended for this product.