- HyperKoral Coral Food - Sicce
Many protein skimmers can remove coral food added to a reef tank. HyperKoral is a specially formulated reef nourishment product made with pure essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals in the proper concentrations found in natural seawater.
- Use as a daily food for your SPS corals
- Combine HyperKoral with living or freeze-dried plankton to use as complete nutrition management system for tanks with LPS corals and/or non-zooxanthellate gorgonians that require large amounts of protein
- Easily absorbed by corals
- Addition does not result in cyanobacterial outbreaks
- Addition does not result in elevated nitrate levels
- HyperKoral is not removed by protein skimming
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
Sicce's Recommended Dosing:
- 1. Add 1 mL to every 26 gallons (100 liters) every other day with lights off.
- 2. Depending on the load of your tank, do not exceed 3 mL for every 26 gallons every other day with lights off.
- Sicce HyperKoral contains no preservatives
Happy corals By serenaf63 on 2/10/2016serenaf63 would recommend this product to a friendGreat product, since I started to use this, my corals are happy and always open!
popping By littleman on 11/29/2015littleman would recommend this product to a friendThis liquid food is great. My corals open up as soon as i pour this liquid in mixed with zooplankton and other coral food.i will always use this as my coral food.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $12.99
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You May Also Be Interested In...