- ReefKeeper DP1 Dosing Pump Master - Digital Aquatics
Adjustable dosing from 15 - 60 mL/min
Integrated dosing pump module for the ReefKeeper aquarium controller system. Add dosing control to your ReefKeeper Elite or Lite!
Note - No more than 6 DP1 pumps can be running at a single time.
If you just need a single top off pump, or multiple pumps for dosing trace elements, you can have multiple slave pumps for just a single master. The First pump in the series (master) must be powered by the 6v power supply. Every other pump (slaves) will be powered off the first one, down the bus line. The only limit is the overall module count of the Lite or Elite controller. The DP1 Dosing Pumps are perfect for trace element solutions and ATO applications where dosing regimens are over 15mL/min.
The ReefKeeper DP1 Master Dosing Pump includes a 6v Power supply to power the DP1 master and up to 6 slave pumps (purchased separately).
- Adjustable - Flow rate of 15 mL (min) to 60 mL (max) per minute
- Versatile - Use as an auto top off pump, or a dosing pump for two part or other additives
- Expandable - Optional Slave DP1 for multi-pump setups. Add as many as your controller can handle.
- Adaptable - Offers switch inputs for float switch(s) or other devices
- DP1 Dosing Pump
- Bus Cables
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Supply
Note - Slave unit sold separately. All DP1 systems will require a ReefKeeper to operate.
Can the hose on the DP1 be replaced?
Unfortunately we are not aware of replacement tubing available currently. You may be able to contact Digital Aquatics directly for assistance with warranty.
Digital Aquatics – 425-527-0995 firstname.lastname@example.org