- Quiet One PRO 800 (240 GPH) - Lifegard
- Output: 240 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 4.8 FT
- Power Consumption: 10.2 W
- Inlet: 1/2" MPT
- Outlet: 1/2" MPT
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 2.75" L x 2.5" W x 2.5" H
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
LOUD One By Kevin on 11/28/2016Kevin wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI know I should have known better considering the $16 price of this pump, but it is not quiet by any stretch of the imagination. I ended up replacing it with a 25 year old Aquaclear power head I had laying around that is infinitely quieter. It is also difficult to keep it hooked up to any kind of tubing since the nozzle is so short. I now use this pump for mixing make up water. It pumps, but "Quiet" it is not.
Quite one not so quiet By Tom on 3/27/2016Tom would recommend this product to a friendWorks fine but unless it's sitting upright on all 4 little suction cups, this pump makes a lot of noise. Also, this pump didn't come with any attachments to mount a hose/tubing to which would have been nice. In the end, the pump works as advertised. Unfortunately I have to lay mine on its side to angle the outlet which causes the excessive noise.
silent and works great By playboy3468 on 8/17/2015playboy3468 would recommend this product to a friendvery silent and works great great pump. i use it for my chiller and is exactly what i needed.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $24.99
Starting at: $9.99
Starting at: $1.39