Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
BRS suggest use of this pump for submersible applications only.
- Output: 103 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 2.1 FT
- Power Consumption: 3.5 W
- Inlet: Screen
- Outlet: 1/2" Barb
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 2.25" L x 1.8" W x 4.25" H
Not quiet By Monkeybike on 10/25/2018Monkeybike wouldn't recommend this product to a friendPretty noisy but moves a lot of water in my Spec V tank, hoping it gets quieter as it ages.
Great By Keegan on 8/13/2017Keegan would recommend this product to a friendUse it for my 5.5 aio works great
noisy By SnowD on 4/1/2017SnowD wouldn't recommend this product to a friendIt's not quiet at all as the name claims.
Great replacement for Fluval Spec V By Jvswan on 12/29/2016Jvswan would recommend this product to a friendBought this pump to replace the stock pump in a Fluval Spec V nano. Fits great, no mods required, with room for the heater. Moves water well and is practically silent. Very happy with this little pump!
Good little pump at an affordable price. By CaptiveCoral on 4/26/2016CaptiveCoral wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI used about a 300 gph pump on my recirculating skimmer for a long time, but for the best results I had to dial it back to about 100 gph. So when it came time to replace that pump I thought I would try this. It has been working great and takes up less room in my tiny sump. Plus this little guy was super cheap.
Awesome little pump! By David on 3/23/2016David would recommend this product to a friendAwesome little pump. Starts up and keeps on going and going. I've used Quiet one ,Tunze and
Eheim pumps over the 30 yrs I've been reefin' and the quality is right up there with the German pumps.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $39.99
Starting at: $19.99
Does this pump draw water from the bottom only? Looking for a pump to run in 2" of water
This pump will not draw from the bottom but all over the side. If you would like you may add an elbow to angle the intake downwards closer to the water to make it draw from a specific location. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!