Quiet One PRO 400 (103 GPH) - Lifegard
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
BRS suggest use of this pump for submersible applications only.
- Output: 103 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 2.1 FT
- Power Consumption: 3.5 W
- Inlet: Screen
- Outlet: 1/2" Barb
- Cord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 2.25" L x 1.8" W x 4.25" H
|Max Head Height||Under 5 Feet|
|Output Size||0.5" (1/2 in.)|
|Power Cord Length||6 Feet|
Dimensions: 2.25" L x 2.25" W x 4.25" H
This pump will not draw from the bottom but all over the side. If you would like you may add an elbow to angle the intake downwards closer to the water to make it draw from a specific location. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!