- Poseidon 200 Ozone Generator - Black Edition (OPEN BOX) - Ozotech
When it comes to ozone reactors the Poseidon is a class leader by producing by constantly outperforming its competition. With an adjustable output, and patented Cold Spark Corona Discharge not many other ozone generators come close to its performance in its price range. With serviceable parts, and great customer service, Ozotech only does ozone and they do it very well.
Input - 0.25"
Output - 0.25"
Bulk Reef Supply considers Ozotech to be the leading brand of ozone products available to the aquarium industry for a number of reasons:
- Ozotech only does ozone and they do it well. Their products are not a sub line of an aquarium company whose specialty isn't ozone.
- The Corona Discharge unit is replaceable by the aquarium hobbyist in just a few minutes, where other brands require the user to buy a new unit when the corona discharge wears out.
- 1 year warranty
- Ozotech has fantastic customer service. Troubleshooting and customer service phone calls and emails are answered promptly.
Using Ozone will have the following benefits in the aquarium:
- Healthier corals and increased polyp extension due to the oxidation and breakdown of corals defensive toxins
- Consistently clear water and proper light penetration due to the oxidation and breakdown of color pigments.
- Increased skimmer efficiency due to ozone causing waste particle to attract each other creating larger easier to filter particles.
- Oxidation and breakdown of fish waste and uneaten food.
Ozotech Poseidon specs and benefits:
- 1 year WARRANTY
- Patented Cold Spark Corona Discharge
- 12 VDC, 800mn ( AC/DC adaptor is included)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Dimensions W 4.25" x H 2.5" x L 7.5"
- Stainless Steel C/D Manifolds
- Factory Tested and Calibrated
- Medium Frequency, Solid State Electronics
- Wall Mountable
- Corrosion Resistant
- Unlike UV ozone generators, the output does not degrade overtime
- High output gas concentration for enhanced solubility
- Simple and reliable operation
- Easy to service, virtually maintenance free
- True 220 mg/hr generator at usable airflow rates
Safety Note We strongly recommend using ozone in conjunction with an ORP controller to ensure it is used safely. It is extremely important to use carbon on both the air and water output of the reactor or protein skimmer. Ozone is not healthy to breath in large quantities so if you can smell it in your home at all please change the carbon.
There are no videos related to this product.