- Ozone Generator OZAC-PLUS 200 (OPEN BOX) - Enaly
200 MG/HR Ozone unit with ORP Controller and Air Dryer – easy to use and budget-friendly. Easy to read back-lit digital display. Utilizes the digital continuous sampling and control technology to control the ORP value more exactly and reliably. Designed for use in a humid environment. No regular maintenance required.
- Comes with ORP Controller and Air Dryer
- Easy to use and budget-friendly. Easy to read back-lit digital display.
- Utilizes the digital continuous sampling and control technology to control the ORP value more exactly and reliably.
- Designed for use in a humid environment.
- No regular maintenance required.
- Probe Sold Separately.
Using Ozone will have the following benefits in the aquarium:
- Healthier corals and increased polyp extension due to the oxidation and breakdown of corals defensive toxins
- Consistently clear water and proper light penetration due to the oxidation and breakdown of color pigments.
- Increased skimmer efficiency due to ozone-causing waste particle to attract each other creating larger easier to filter particles.
- Oxidation and breakdown of fish waste and uneaten food.
Using an Ozone Generator:
Almost all O3 generators will require some type of air movement device, to suck the ozone out of the generator. It is not recommended to push into the generator due to possible leaks that could occur under the pressure. In most cases, the venturi from your skimmer pump is more than sufficient, but there are vacuum air pumps, like Alita, that work very well and are much more reliable when it comes to air movement over time when compared to a skimmer. A lot of reefers will use ozone to slightly raise the ORP in their tank, where others will use it to maintain a specific ORP number.
1x Enaly 200 Ozac-Plus Ozone Generator
1x Air Dryer with Media
6ft Ozone safe tubing
Safety Note We strongly recommend using ozone in conjunction with an ORP controller to ensure it is used safely. It is extremely important to use carbon on both the air and water output of the reactor or protein skimmer. Ozone is not healthy to breathe in large quantities so if you can smell it in your home at all please change the carbon.